Argyle 2 Exeter 2 Friendly today | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle 2 Exeter 2 Friendly today

Jul 29, 2010
Nice to see him back on the pitch, another of our risks still ripe for delivering some reward at last.

Hopefully there's a silver lining to this cloud, by having this new injury he's inadvertently rested his longstanding injury for longer than would otherwise be the case.

Good luck to the lad.

Mar 23, 2008
Much like Griff, Lowrys form and more importantly fitness could make or break our season.

B

block 12 row u

Deacster":m1kxkzjt said:
Much like Griff, Lowrys form and more importantly fitness could make or break our season.

Why - have you seen him play ?

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
block 12 row u":358uptns said:
Deacster":358uptns said:

Can't speak for Deacster but I saw him play at Truro, looked like a very capable midfielder someone that I was excited to see playing for us up until he was hit by the injury. Hopefully my first impression wasn't far wrong and he'll come good. I suppose he'd have to have something about him to be worth the risk of bringing him in with his injury prone reputation.

Fletch has brought in cr*p players and Fletch has brought in injury prone players but surely Fletch can't find an all in one cr*p and injury prone player can he? Oh wait we have Chadders :doh: :lol:

Mar 23, 2008
block 12 row u":kyks6mp2 said:
Deacster":kyks6mp2 said:

No, but I know plenty who have. I also know what we are missing, an experienced midfielder of good physique to toughen us up in central midfield, once fit that will hopefully be Lowry.