are we in the champions league?? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

are we in the champions league??

Apr 12, 2012
are we in the champions league or in the semi finals of a major cup tournament??? if i am missing something can somebody please correct me because i really am not sure why we put out a weakened side against non league opposition yesterday. why were the likes of madjo young and cowan hall on the bench yesterday, leaving probably only a half fit rhys griffiths upfront by himself on a bog of a pitch? we are not that good we can afford to be squad rotating or resting players against teams like dorchester who were up for a scrap yesterday. in 90 minutes not one shot on target which troubled their keeper. following argyle has never been an easy pastime but yesterdays performance and managerial decisions took the biscuit. i am sure we are not that flush with cash that a little cup run would not have gone amiss...and with the prospect of another non league club in the second round potentially waiting for us that COULD have been a reality. hourihanes sending off did not help but we should easily have beaten that lot yesterday. fletcher and the rest of the rose and crown XI...HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME.