any news? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

any news?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
It's just pre season they said.

Wait till the first game to start judging they said.

You can't judge properly until were atleast 5 games in they said.

You can't judge properly until were atleast 10 games in they said.

It won't happen overnight they said.

Things will change soon they said.

They talk bollocks I say.

Jul 29, 2010
Thing is it's trying to tug at the heart strings, I read it with the sound of a lone violin playing in the far distance.

We did that though, we WERE patient. Well sorry but the bank account marked 'give a sh*t' for that sob story is now overdrawn.

Jul 29, 2010
.......and another thing, "i need a win"?

No, there's no 'I' in Argyle, ARGYLE need a win Fletch, you need LOTS of them.

We've had your neck saving wins already, there then follows several defeats which put your neck back in the noose. We can't play your 'one step forward, four steps back' game, one win changes nothing fella, the writing will still be on the wall.

C

Cameron Millar

His arrogance angers me greatly, this is just trying to pee on fans and avioding the problem by sticking hos.head in the sand. why he is still here and gets to.waste yet more budjet money, god.only.knows

12Weeso

I was kinda offended by CF's comments.. we are not stupid we know there are always people worse off than us but this is a football club and CF is the man in charge. He sounded like he didn't care and gave up all hope already, Even if we get 3 points tomorrow would that be enough??????

B

blackbeard

I believe that if we lose on Sat the writing will be on the wall for CF to leave.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
blackbeard":3mh2uv5z said:
I believe that if we lose on Sat the writing will be on the wall for CF to leave.
We all thought this after tuesday (Wel some of us) by the looks of things the board seem more than happy to accept faliure.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
"Be patient with players..." it's not them (mostly); you're the problem Fletch.

With a decent Manager who actually knew what he was doing we would be top half comfortably.