Any incoming today | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Any incoming today

P

PAFC Galactico

pingudad":12pq68sx said:
Seems to quiet on incoming
Did you not read the piece in the herald yesterday where Adams said there’s only 1 more to come, a goalkeeper.

Feb 17, 2017
Greenarmy99":1o7cza5q said:
pingudad":1o7cza5q said:
Did you not read the piece in the herald yesterday where Adams said there’s only 1 more to come, a goalkeeper.

Surely he does not mean one more full stop, maybe one more from the medicals done last week but we need another 4-5 players i would have thought

P

PAFC Galactico

Neilz5419":1dlfv38j said:
Greenarmy99":1dlfv38j said:
pingudad":1dlfv38j said:

Surely he does not mean one more full stop, maybe one more from the medicals done last week but we need another 4-5 players i would have thought

:)

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Neilz5419":5tqps29a said:
Greenarmy99":5tqps29a said:
pingudad":5tqps29a said:

We are certainly light in defence at the moment and I wouldn't be surprised to see us try and move Ainsworth and Wylde on so we can bring in a new winger.

May 8, 2011
Greenarmy99":3pg5impb said:
Neilz5419":3pg5impb said:
Greenarmy99":3pg5impb said:
pingudad":3pg5impb said:

:)

Not sure where you read Adams saying there is only one more signing as he said at the end of the season he would be looking to sign 8 or 9 maybe more depending on how many of the current players decide not to accept their contract offers.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I imagine there will be 5-6 more. We don’t have a first choice GK, only have two centre halves (one of which has just recovered from cancer), one full back signed up, and could do with two more central midfielders.

Mar 14, 2009
I am wondering if we will sign a new RB as I do wonder if Hodges will be the back-up for that position now he has signed a pro-contract.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Not a chance MGM. No way will he go into the season with a young first year pro as back up.

Aug 5, 2005
Greenarmy99":33ztv4p1 said:
pingudad":33ztv4p1 said:

Would you have a link to that cause I can't seem to find this anywhere?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
He is a signed professional so of course he will have a squad number!

Probably in the twenties but still ...

May 8, 2011
Probably gone a bit quiet as Argyle could be waiting for one of the management team to get back from holiday so there will be somebody to do the meet and greet photo.