Another pi$$ poor night! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Another pi$$ poor night!

Aug 19, 2009
Well that's that for the season then, out of the FA Cup, out of the League Cup and now out of the 'Mickey Mouse' Cup!!

Just relegation to play for now!!

Am I disheartened? Well yes of course!! This was meant to be a new dawn, a season to build! I wasn't expecting automatic promotion or even the play-offs, just mid-table obscurity would of sufficed.

But what is being dished up at the moment is just utter dross and I am fed up with going over the same things over and over again!! Nothing is going to change in the foreseable future, therefore we are in for a bleak remainder of the season!!

P

pilgrim tilidie

Agree with you there pal,areseason is over already,and again with nothing to show,and its only december!! Sad times :(

B

BallboyEGS1958

Come on Oxford were crap!! Gilmartin felt sorry for them and with a bit of Xmas spirit gifted them a goal, then the rest of the team joined in by missing their penalties.

Aug 13, 2011
Quite simply put they are relegation fodder at the moment. You dont go 8 games lose 7 and get a draw without there being grievous problems at heart. It's not lady luck deserting us. I said all along Argyle needed to strengthen in depth in the close season. They did anything but. That made CF a favourite with JB for not spending a lot. Not so hunky dory now!!!

Now there is nothing to bring in the fans but another relegation fight for the dwindling stay-hards and they are just about at the end of their tether with relegation dogfights. An appallingly managed situation ever since we survived by the skin of our teeth in May. By keeping faith in players who couldn't collectively couldn't get us up the league last term it is logical to expect more of the same the season after. Not rocket science is it?