All quiet tomorrow? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

All quiet tomorrow?

Jul 25, 2011
Without being pessimistic with the form Gillingham and ourselves are in it wouldn't be the biggest upset should Gills win,however should we upset the formbook will pasoti go mysteriously quite as has been the pattern of late?
Surly an Argyle win is ultimately what we all want even it doesn't add fuel to Fletcher out brigade fire.
Its entirely up to the individual wheather theyre not satisfied with the manager,chairman,pasties but why do certain on here go walk about after a win?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
with-menace":17nbrqzf said:
Without being pessimistic with the form Gillingham and ourselves are in it wouldn't be the biggest upset should Gills win,however should we upset the formbook will pasoti go mysteriously quite as has been the pattern of late?
Surly an Argyle win is ultimately what we all want even it doesn't add fuel to Fletcher out brigade fire.
Its entirely up to the individual wheather theyre not satisfied with the manager,chairman,pasties but why do certain on here go walk about after a win?

mysteriously quite what? :think:

i'll be openly quite pleased if we get a win''but i fear that all is not quite right on the Western Front. :whistle:

Jul 25, 2011
I believe their names are on social network sites but lets not turn this into a witch hunt :think:

Jul 25, 2011
Just want to make clear this is in no way a mission to point fingers at any individual,its just a trend I've noticed and think we have a defeatest attitude sometimes,yes myself included.
I'm not happy with the situation but wonder why there is disproportionate criticism following a loss to praise following a win.