Alex MacDonald was he subbed because of injury or | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Alex MacDonald was he subbed because of injury or

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
He stayed down after a challenge and looked uneasy afterwards. I imagine it was injury, but this could have been a factor.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
greengenes":2s74p30q said:
Lost his grandmother today but wanted to play . Fletch took him off because he could see he wasn't in the right frame of mind .
His tweets indicate that much. Good on him for trying. Family comes first.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
alexmacca11 Maybe shouldn't have played tonight but really wanted to.. Apologise to everyone

Y2J

Dec 28, 2004
Cornwall
My sincerest condolences, Macca. I lost one of my grandfathers in June and it's still raw. A very proud man, a dedicated Marine and loved his Argyle. I attended my first match at Home Park with him as a bright-eyed 8-year-old, fell in love with the club and saw hundreds more with him. The last conversation we had was about Tommy Tynan. Be at peace, Grandad.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Good on him for wanting to play, he's one of the few who seem fit to wear the shirt![/quote]

I agree, one of our better players and he wanted to play under such sad circumstances which is a credit to his character.

C

Cult Of Personality

I feel very sorry for Macca and thank him for trying to power through

But and i will cope stick for this

Fletcher should have made a management decision and played Cowan Hall from the start

This again is proof for me Fletcher is not a manager

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Cult Of Personality":1b89p118 said:

Fletcher should have made a management decision and played Cowan Hall from the start

Please let's not turn this into politcal capital to back up an argument with. Please.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Cult Of Personality":2wm467z8 said:

I understand what you are saying - but not on this thread - loads more threads need your input!!

Cult Of Personality":xvpfpcei said:

Actually would disagree, this shows good man management skills. Macca said he was alright, when the gaffer realised he wasn't he was strong enough to make the change.

C

Cult Of Personality

Leigh Rapson":36z415kr said:
Cult Of Personality":36z415kr said:

Actually would disagree, this shows good man management skills. Macca said he was alright, when the gaffer realised he wasn't he was strong enough to make the change.

Disagree with you

Macca is like Wayne Rooney in the sense he wants to play every game no matter what

Fletcher should have took it out of the question just like Fergie did when Rooney was in martial problems and was going to Everton