Add members to conversation | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Add members to conversation

Belfast Green

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
๐Ÿ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
โœ… Evergreen
๐ŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Hello Mods!
Our little Irish group is growing but I do not seem to be add others to the conversation. Am I being thick (probably). Am I mising something (probably). Either way, your guidance will be most welcome.
Thanks,
Peter.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
๐Ÿ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
๐ŸŒŸSparksy Mural๐ŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
If you're using the desktop version of Pasoti - once in your conservations/PM's go to the right side and under 'conversation participants' is an option to 'invite more'. Once clicked you can choose who to invite by username.

On the mobile version go to a particular PM that you want to invite people to and click the 3 small dots at the top right of the screen, the 'conversation participants' option then pops up.

Belfast Green

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
๐Ÿ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
โœ… Evergreen
๐ŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
If you're using the desktop version of Pasoti - once in your conservations/PM's go to the right side and under 'conversation participants' is an option to 'invite more'. Once clicked you can choose who to invite by username.

On the mobile version go to a particular PM that you want to invite people to and click the 3 small dots at the top right of the screen, the 'conversation participants' option then pops up.
Great, thanks Ian.