A quick tellyvisual question | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

A quick tellyvisual question

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I’m up really stupid o’clock on Saturday morning so when I expected to watch the Argyle Sky stream on Friday I’m thinking I can’t (may only watch the first half).
I’m just wondering that if I get a Sky stream for a day, does Sky stream the whole game again on Saturday morning or alternatively, can I stream Argyle TV and watch the whole game on Saturday?
Appreciate any information.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Ade. I have just gone through my Sky Planner until 0600 on the Monday and there is only one 15 minutes highlight programme that I can see, at 0600 on the Saturday. They used to show full match replays quite quickly but it seems rare now. I was trying to find Sky full match replay of the Rotherham game but it did not appear. However, I had already watched the full match replay on Argyle TV - do you have that? They will certainly replay it but I do not know when.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Ade. I have just gone through my Sky Planner until 0600 on the Monday and there is only one 15 minutes highlight programme that I can see, at 0600 on the Saturday. They used to show full match replays quite quickly but it seems rare now. I was trying to find Sky full match replay of the Rotherham game but it did not appear. However, I had already watched the full match replay on Argyle TV - do you have that? They will certainly replay it but I do not know when.
I think I’ll be signing up for a months ArgyleTV and get a full subscription next season.

Thank you for the help and I’d rather give Argyle the money as well.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I think I’ll be signing up for a months ArgyleTV and get a full subscription next season.

Thank you for the help and I’d rather give Argyle the money as well.
My view too, even when it is on the red button. And a lot of the rest of the stuff on there is good too.

Jan 21, 2007
I’m up really stupid o’clock on Saturday morning so when I expected to watch the Argyle Sky stream on Friday I’m thinking I can’t (may only watch the first half).
I’m just wondering that if I get a Sky stream for a day, does Sky stream the whole game again on Saturday morning or alternatively, can I stream Argyle TV and watch the whole game on Saturday?
Appreciate any information.
For me, all these evening kick off’s are in the middle of the night; 2am KO tomorrow, now that we’re in British Summertime.

So, what I do, is (when I wake up the following morning) block most of the screen of my laptop with my hand, open up PAFC.com/Argyle TV, the latest match is always top left, click on that (without looking at the rest of the screen), and you can watch the whole game without knowing the score …

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
For me, all these evening kick off’s are in the middle of the night; 2am KO tomorrow, now that we’re in British Summertime.

So, what I do, is (when I wake up the following morning) block most of the screen of my laptop with my hand, open up PAFC.com/Argyle TV, the latest match is always top left, click on that (without looking at the rest of the screen), and you can watch the whole game without knowing the score …
Ideal, sounds like a plan.

I just didn’t want to watch the first half, then try to sleep with Argyle having to protect a 5-0 lead. Up at 3 to drive to Portland bill for work but I will have an opportunity to watch during the day.
COYGS.