3 set pieces, 3 free headers, 3 goals | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

3 set pieces, 3 free headers, 3 goals

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Steve Evans":2o85yd0c said:
chunkymonkey78":2o85yd0c said:
Steve Evans":2o85yd0c said:
and a very poor goalkeeper.i would dismiss derek,wotton,nancekiville,willmot and the strength and conditioning coach.

This is about the 8th time you've said this?

Last posts he was the royal marine, is there some sort of aversion to using his actual name?
it's not an aversion i have forgotten his name.what on earth is this gentleman doing at our club?

We're a professional football club and we employ a strength and conditioning coach, it's pretty normal. I suspect he's well qualified, didn't just have a royal marine raffle and the winner took the spot.

Not sure what you're obsession with him is to be honest.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Cobi Budge":v6g1567l said:
Unpopular thing to say but Ryan Edwards is nowhere near good enough for League 1 football.

I don't know. The whole team is playing so badly it's possibly a bit unfair to pick anyone out for individual criticism above the rest. Edwards was player of the year at Morecambe very recently, he's better (or can be) than he's been showing.

In the same way Eden Hazard was rubbish for that one season, you can't necessarily judge Edwards on the start of this season. With a new manager, who knows.

Oct 24, 2010
The pick of the centre backs that I have seen so far this season is Canavan (not a lot to beat I understand) but hopefully he will play tonight and maybe Saturday's disaster won't be repeated. I think we should persevere with Edwards alongside him, his form is a bit shaky but so was Bradley's at the start of last season.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Cobi Budge":1gxdt5dk said:
Unpopular thing to say but Ryan Edwards is nowhere near good enough for League 1 football.

Much as it pains me to say - I can’t really disagree with that statement.