2019/20 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

2019/20

Oct 31, 2015
Pogleswoody":zmlhff34 said:
rsp4":zmlhff34 said:
GreenArmy1984":zmlhff34 said:
Due to work commitments I am unable to attend any of the remaining 5 games of the season

Praying we can stay up in League One

Not enjoyed this season to be honest

Let’s hope 2019/20 is a better one

COYGs

Well I have read it all. That sums up our season when GA1984 loses his enthusiasm.

Don't go far mate you could be looking at promotion next year from league 2

'Not enjoyed this season to be honest'

Blimey ... imagine what his posts would be like if he was enjoying it!! :shock:

:) :)

If DA needs to know how the fan base feel then those comments say it all for me. The most enthusiastic, Green tinted, pro DA, confident in the squads ability person on here.

I don't normally get shocked on PASOTI but this floored me.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
GreenArmy1984":1j5asid8 said:
Due to work commitments I am unable to attend any of the remaining 5 games of the season

Praying we can stay up in League One

Not enjoyed this season to be honest

Let’s hope 2019/20 is a better one

COYGs
Always interesting to read your posts, your relentless enthusiasm and positivity are to be admired and are a lesson to many of us, me included.

Possibly more than any other single post we will read, this absolutely sums up a desperately disappointing season. It says an awful lot about our club’s fortunes over the last 9 months when GA1984 says he has not enjoyed the season; Knibsworth will probably call him a wrist-slitter.

For a person who always sees the positives regardless of actual events on the field, Paul’s uncharacteristically understated comments are somewhat akin to Emperor Hirohito saying the war situation has developed not necessarily to Japan’s advantage after the second Atomic Bomb had been dropped on Nagasaki.

Let’s all hope for a better season in 2019/20 and let’s hope it’s still in League 1.

Give me mid-table mediocrity over the “excitement” of a season-long relegation battle any time.