2,300 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Take out all the season ticket holders for league games next year and thats what the true level of the crowd is likelt to be even if we stay in the football league.

Get RELEGATED and I reckon it could fall as low as 2,000 and they won't be paying £20 a game to watch conference football.

If one of JB's hotels was pi55ing off all its customers this badly I think the manager would have been sacked long before now.

You don't have to be a football person to work out the answer JB ! Its staring you right in the face

SACK FLETCHER NOW !

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
samjones":8ow1onc6 said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Take out all the season ticket holders for league games next year and thats what the true level of the crowd is likelt to be even if we stay in the football league.

Get RELEGATED and I reckon it could fall as low as 2,000 and they won't be paying £20 a game to watch conference football.

If one of JB's hotels was pi55ing off all its customers this badly I think the manager would have been sacked long before now.

You don't have to be a football person to work out the answer JB ! Its staring you right in the face

SACK FLETCHER NOW !
He should have been sacked weeks ago :furious:

G

Greens12

meetoo":jldhah0t said:
samjones":jldhah0t said:

SACK FLETCHER NOW !
He should have been sacked weeks ago :furious:

Months

G

Greens12

Pilgrimfather":3dzt608l said:
Less than Dorchester v Argyle. . . . we are not attractive!

Especially with Gilmartin in goal, very, very shaky between the posts! Cost us today like he has all the games he's played, apart from Aldershot.

Jul 29, 2010
I don't like it but this is the only way sanity will break out in the boardroom, voting on polls gives a snapshot they can easily dismiss, voting with feet will starve Fletch out.

Thing is it's not been organised, mainly because it doesn't need organising, it's happening. Home Park is leaking POTD customers and ST attendees rather more heavily than a pig on a hook in an abatoire............and it's just as dead.

I can't believe the collective wisdom of the Home Park boardroom, not nearly as football ignorant as is made out (JB accepted) and rammed full of people supposedly with business acumen, can't see the massive clusterf*ck they're adding to each and every day they sit on their hands doing nothing.......oh, apart from the genius sourcing an office boy for Fletch.

I'm not going again until this madness is over. But i'm not going to call for others to do the same like when we were the antichrist bast*rd son of Ridsdale/Heaney's loins. No-one needs to start a boycott, this is a natural death we're witnessing.

B

bandwagon

Not sure we would ever have got more for this game so not a surprise really - as for the league games, that's a different kettle of fish, now that we have been told that the number actually sitting in seats is never the figure quoted in the media!! That revelation is still one of the craziest things that has been let out of the bag this season - no logic whatsoever there as whatever ST money has been taken is already in the bank and can only be there to mislead all of us!! I won't go again until there are big changes down there but will ask fans that still do go, that I know, to give their assessment of numbers again on saturday!! :shocked: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

R

RedGreen

bandwagon":7a1pettt said:
Not sure we would ever have got more for this game so not a surprise really - as for the league games, that's a different kettle of fish, now that we have been told that the number actually sitting in seats is never the figure quoted in the media!! That revelation is still one of the craziest things that has been let out of the bag this season - no logic whatsoever there as whatever ST money has been taken is already in the bank and can only be there to mislead all of us!! I won't go again until there are big changes down there but will ask fans that still do go, that I know, to give their assessment of numbers again on saturday!! :shocked: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Sorry, i missed this, what has been said?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
RedGreen - evidently the quote attendance figures do not represent the number of people attending the game but rather the number of tickets sold for the game (e.g. a Green Member who doesn't attend a game is still counted in the attendance). This is a change from last year I believe.

Apr 23, 2006
Holsworthy
RedGreen":v6brei3p said:
bandwagon":v6brei3p said:

Sorry, i missed this, what has been said?

I think it was said that the crowd figure that they announce to us and the media includes all season tickets sold whether they are at that match or not.

Some thought the crowd against Chesterfield looked nearer to 4,000 than 5,700.

I'm sure that when we played at the Emirates in the cup, they announced nearly a sell out for that game when in actual fact there were loads of empty seats all around the ground so perhaps a lot of clubs do it?

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
bandwagon":1unmljf3 said:
And what is an "attendance"?

I am sure that you are aware that Arsenal include all ticket sales irrespective of attendance, which is why the official figures are always so high? Do you really think there were 59,424 there on 3 Jan 09?

Do you include season ticket holder who don't show up?
Do you include people who bought a ticket for that particular match but didn't show up?
What about complimentary tickets?
People in executive boxes?
People in the directors' box?
First aiders?
Stewards?
Players and officials?
Uncle Tom Cobbley?

I did some work for a leading rugby club once and they record attendances on about three different bases. I can't remember which one they report.

Frankly it doesn't matter. We all know crowds are down and are unlikley to increase in a hurry.

Ignore the sympton, deal with the cause.

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
Don't worry, as soon as the new Director of Football comes, the fans will flock in....

Alternatively they may wait until they see changes occur. Good job we have the luxury of time & money isn't it...