1000 down on the last crowd | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1000 down on the last crowd

Dec 7, 2006
Same again on Saturday although there will doubtless be a fair few Gills in the away end. Personally, I shall be doing something rather more worthwhile and saving myself £20 in the process.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Graham Evans":1rkjfxus said:
Could be down to season ticket holders only on Saturday and i know several of those who dont go anymore.

3 in my house seriously thinking about not going.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
LG":1ei0u6kp said:
Graham Evans":1ei0u6kp said:
Could be down to season ticket holders only on Saturday and i know several of those who dont go anymore.
I'll be one of them.
Meeting first and then home before kick off.

And if we go down into the conference the gate will drop to 3000. Someone needs to tell J B that football is a results business. :scarf:

Aug 10, 2006
FordGreen":1hp79w63 said:
Same again on Saturday although there will doubtless be a fair few Gills in the away end. Personally, I shall be doing something rather more worthwhile and saving myself £20 in the process.
gillingham should bring at least a thousand down but they wont have anywhere near that to far to travel as burton showed tonight fair play to the 33 but come on i can't remember the last time we took 33 away.

Jul 29, 2010
I'm going to see Skyfall on Saturday afternoon and this will be the first time since 1969 that I will not have been to an Argyle game that I could get to. A crying shame but I've had enough now :(

Nov 11, 2006
meetoo":2840l4h8 said:
I'm going to see Skyfall on Saturday afternoon and this will be the first time since 1969 that I will not have been to an Argyle game that I could get to. A crying shame but I've had enough now :(

I went to see Skyfall tonight. Cracking film.

Has Fletch gone yet? If not, might go watch it again Saturday.

Nov 11, 2006
PAFC+":1t34vv4z said:
meetoo":1t34vv4z said:

I went to see Skyfall tonight. Cracking film. Less than half the price of the drivel on show at Home Park too!

Has Fletch gone yet? If not, might go watch it again Saturday.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nobby":o8kb0836 said:
Probably because its a Tuesday. Nothing to see here.
I wish it had have been Tuesday then this mess might not have happened.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
Keepitgreen":vzzl3znj said:
Nobby":vzzl3znj said:
Probably because its a Tuesday. Nothing to see here.
I wish it had have been Tuesday then this mess might not have happened.

So on Nobby's calendar we are playing Gillingham on Friday afternoon ? :greensmile: