10 year challenge | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

10 year challenge

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":15udf6hp said:
The NWO Alan. :furious:

Bleddy Todd and his Japanese mates!

I must admit I fell for the promises of the NWO, and we fell hard.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Would love there to be a book published from around 2010 onwards through admin & rebulding the club and onto promotion in 2017

Quite a story this would be

Need some one with a bit of time to research it

Maybe someone newly retired ?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
oddball":25otclaq said:
HC Green":25otclaq said:
First game of the 2009/10 season was at Crystal Palace, arrived after a 24 hour flight from Melbourne, watched the game with extremely bad jet lag, got back to the hotel after the game and slept for 18 hours. We drew 1-1.

Yep I was there sat next to IJN and Daz....very good match which we could have won.Its going to be a long long time before we play Palace again in the league,they progressed and despite being pilgrims and with ten years down the road we have not ....now whose fault was that....

Give up...why don't you enlighten us?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Bermudian Green":13cz6uym said:
Andy_S":13cz6uym said:
Give up...why don't you enlighten us?

Corbyn.

JCB!! When you're in a hole, stop digging!!

Frankly guys memories for the last 10 minutes are about my limit these days!! :facepalm:

Loved Ridsdale's book of memoirs tho: 'Random Walking Holidays and How to Make Money from Them!!' :whistle:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
oddball":28bcnijp said:
HC Green":28bcnijp said:
First game of the 2009/10 season was at Crystal Palace, arrived after a 24 hour flight from Melbourne, watched the game with extremely bad jet lag, got back to the hotel after the game and slept for 18 hours. We drew 1-1.

Yep I was there sat next to IJN and Daz....very good match which we could have won.Its going to be a long long time before we play Palace again in the league,they progressed and despite being pilgrims and with ten years down the road we have not ....now whose fault was that....
Me and my mate Nick were sat in the palace stand behind the dugouts. When sturrock was walking to his seat post match I walked down and shook his hand, wishing him all the best for the season. All he said was "what the hell are you doing in here!" We were staying over that night too and my rendition of Whiskey in the Jar with a finish of Green Army! Is still the talk of South London I hear! Lol

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
HC Green":20d2bjix said:

I remember that game well because having sat and stood in virtually every area of Selhurst Park since my first game in 1968, this was a first as I sat with Sparksy and Chris Errington on the radio commentary gantry.