1 last time. (Argyle Ladies v Spurs - Sunday) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1 last time. (Argyle Ladies v Spurs - Sunday)

Feb 26, 2011
nigel harradence":89wah8oh said:
I will be there on announcing duties and would just like to add my good luck wishes to Steve, Dave and all the girls on Sunday. COME ON YOU GREENS!!!

I have starting line up for the ladies, if you want it emailed to you? or I can give it to you in the morning.

Dec 3, 2005
hi, I doubt very much if the 'dewdney' vans will be there, but will there be any bars or food outlets open?

That the 'ordinary' fan can go to?

Dec 3, 2005
Argyle Ladies 1 - Spurs 4
The Spurs first goal, a penalty, should never have been a penalty, at least a foot OUTSIDE the box!
Spurs second was a shot from some distance, that our goalie should have dealt with, sadly it went in.
Spurs third was OFFSIDE.

Argyle's goal was a very well taken goal from No 13 - Tash Knapman. Like our mens team, we have a good back four, but lack something in midfield and upfront.

Spurs No 12 - Wendy Martin looked like a very good player.

Three dubious goals for Spurs though.

Missed having a hot pasty though, had to settle for a bag of crisps!! :)

Feb 26, 2011
martynargyle":2ngx9ndd said:
Katie middleton carried a lot of weight and shouldn't be in the back 4 but has a good boot on her, wasn't a great game but I guess I shouldn't compare to the men's game but sad to see we have two football teams struggling

The Thing is Katie does a fantastic job. She works hard and is very clever with her feet and can pick a pass better than most blokes. The ladies are all gutted. We just did take our chances when we should have and let them play thhrough us to easily. Kate is in the back 4 because she is an experianced player something we lack in our side she is our capitan and she does a very good job as well.
Thanks 2 everyone who came today your support was fantastic. Just wish we could of had more to cheer about. :nworthy: