1 last time. (Argyle Ladies v Spurs - Sunday) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

1 last time. (Argyle Ladies v Spurs - Sunday)

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Well done Girls, sounds like you really gave it everything.

Partticular well done to Tash for another goal. Go Girl, Im ready to sponsor you again next season! :greensmile:

Dec 6, 2011
tonycholwell":2mp84v6w said:

Partticular well done to Tash for another goal. Go Girl, Im ready to sponsor you again next season! :greensmile:

They certainly did and Tash clearly has an eye for goal and that 'Steve Bull' sort of will to do anything to find the net.

I was taking part in the clean-up and saw the Argyle ladies arriving. Spurs then came in a coach that would make our mens one look shabby. Our girls ran out in last years kit giving publicity to a sponsor we no longer have on our shirts.

Some of these things are long term but making sure these ladies are part of the Club in everyway is surely a must as we go forward.

Good support for the girls and I even heard a few 'Green Army' chants :)

nigel harradence

✅ Evergreen
May 25, 2011
Plymouth
www.twitter.com
Apart from the scoreline, it was a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. My commisserations to Steve Phelps, Dave Burns and all the girls, just not your day today. I hope this is the first of many more games for the girls at Home Park. Thanks for your help, too Dave with the substitutions. Good luck against Exeter City on Thursday and with your final League game against Portsmouth next Sunday.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Mr President":c7p1gbgy said:
tonycholwell":c7p1gbgy said:

They certainly did and Tash clearly has an eye for goal and that 'Steve Bull' sort of will to do anything to find the net.

I was taking part in the clean-up and saw the Argyle ladies arriving. Spurs then came in a coach that would make our mens one look shabby. Our girls ran out in last years kit giving publicity to a sponsor we no longer have on our shirts.

Some of these things are long term but making sure these ladies are part of the Club in everyway is surely a must as we go forward.

Good support for the girls and I even heard a few 'Green Army' chants :)

Ive been at a training course all day, hence I couldnt get down.

But on all fronts getting ready for next season early:)