Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI  | Privacy Policy   IJN Payments
Until the end of season:

It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Atmosphere
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:49 pm 

Non existent today. Without a drummer the Home Park atmosphere is abysmal. Where was the drummer? Im sure I heard one at the start of the game? I reckon a bit more noise would have given our players a kick up the ar5e.

Post subject: Re: Atmosphere
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:57 pm 
Player Sponsor #1 18/19

it was a dour match by us.players create atmosphere not some bloke whacking a drum.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:08 pm 

There was almost an atmosphere while Semper was playing, then the genius in charge of the PA crushed it by reintroducing the idiotic noise.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:13 pm 

Flat as a witches tit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:14 pm 

I thought people didn’t want an atmosphere?

Don’t swear, don’t stand, don’t let in people who’ve been drinking, ban the drummer, don’t bring in pyro. It’s what we’ve all been yearning for isn’t it??

I thought in 10 years time we’d all be wondering what has happened to “the beautiful game” but it’s going to be a lot sooner than that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 pm 

Steve Evans wrote:
it was a dour match by us.players create atmosphere not some bloke whacking a drum.

Drum definitely helps though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 pm 

football-bet-data wrote:
I thought people didn’t want an atmosphere?

Don’t swear, don’t stand, don’t let in people who’ve been drinking, ban the drummer, don’t bring in pyro. It’s what we’ve all been yearning for isn’t it??

Yawn.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:00 pm 

Drums are irritating. Pyro's don't sound like a good idea. People are surely free to combine alcohol with football but shouldn't be allowed to roll into HP rat arsed at 3pm.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:13 pm 

Atmosphere is generated by the fare provided on the pitch, and there was precious little of that today.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:30 pm 

lilcol wrote:
Atmosphere is generated by the fare provided on the pitch, and there was precious little of that today.

In England yes, but look at other countries where the fans are non-stop regardless of action on the pitch. If only it was like that here, sadly a load of people around me seemed more intent on checking the progress of their accumulator than getting behind the team.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:30 pm 

Green_Matt wrote:
Drums are irritating. Pyro's don't sound like a good idea. People are surely free to combine alcohol with football but shouldn't be allowed to roll into HP rat arsed at 3pm.

All of the above.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:37 pm 

The Southend supporters were the ones with a drum.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:42 pm 

PAFC94 wrote:
Steve Evans wrote:

Drum definitely helps though.

Agree the drum hrlps a lot. The lads drum today was knackered it had a split across the membrane. He must have done very early doors.

The pkayers didnt help either. In fact not many players stayed behind and clapped which was really unusual