Youngsters at Coach Rd Tues (7.30) and St Austell Fri (7.30) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Youngsters at Coach Rd Tues (7.30) and St Austell Fri (7.30)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Given the lack of report from Mr Matthews I guess there was a lot of first team involvement! ;)

Feb 9, 2013
Line-up:
1. Max Childs; 2. Harry Hodges, 3 Ryan Law; 4 Dan Rooney, 5. Jordan Bentley, 6. Callum Rose, 7. Aaran Goutley, 8. Cameron Sangster, 9. Luke Jeffcott, 10. Alex Battle, 11 Billy Craske.
Subs: Michael Peck, Rio Garside, Adam Randell.

Feb 28, 2016
Mark Pedlar":3288om57 said:
Given the lack of report from Mr Matthews I guess there was a lot of first team involvement! ;)

As GB points out, a very young side got a a very good result with zero help from senior pros. Alex Battle once again highlighting why he should have been given a full professional contract! I beleive the kids call it a mic drop! Great start to the season for him. Max Childs again had a very good game, their one coming from a very soft penalty, given by Dan Rooney, who had to make the tackle, on Jack Calver who didn't dive or look for it to his credit. Can't look past Battle for MOTM though and I'm amazed management looked past him for a pro, he is off to a flyer!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Thanks for the updates. Alex Battle seems to be fighting for a full contract. I hope our management team are noting our 'fox in the box'.

Just read MM's comments and, needless to say, I agree.

Apr 30, 2017
No Michael Cooper, could this potentially suggest one of the senior keepers have suffered an injury? Alex Battle seems an interesting one, maybe DA wanted him to have another season toughening up Against some very physical sides in the SWPL to further bridge the gap. Aaron Goulty is a good friend of my son and both of us are delighted to see he is doing well. I thought Aaron was mainly a striker, with good quick feet and a player who can score goals with the right service.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
davie nine":1guy0t91 said:
Thanks for the updates. Alex Battle seems to be fighting for a full contract. I hope our management team are noting our 'fox in the box'.

Just read MM's comments and, needless to say, I agree.
Brewster wasn't there,he was watching Parkway

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pilgrim28":y5ajpy4f said:
No Michael Cooper, could this potentially suggest one of the senior keepers have suffered an injury? Alex Battle seems an interesting one, maybe DA wanted him to have another season toughening up Against some very physical sides in the SWPL to further bridge the gap. Aaron Goulty is a good friend of my son and both of us are delighted to see he is doing well. I thought Aaron was mainly a striker, with good quick feet and a player who can score goals with the right service.
Cooper on the bench today.