Youngsters at Coach Rd Tues (7.30) and Exmouth Fri (7.30) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Youngsters at Coach Rd Tues (7.30) and Exmouth Fri (7.30)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
MarkMatthews":1wez530x said:
Ade the green":1wez530x said:
MarkMatthews":1wez530x said:
And no they don't include cup games. Alex has scored 5 goals this week and has only played in 9 games.

Congratulations Al, keep it up mate!

9 games this week! Pushing them too hard....

Should read 9 league games in total!
Mark, slightly off topic but, do you know what has happened to Billy Craske? Is he injured?

I watched the U18 game v Portsmouth at Home Park and I thought that he was outstanding; he was captain for that game and was, in my opinion, the best player on the pitch. Quick, strong and skilful.

I have tried to follow reports of SWPL and U18 games since then but have not seen his name in the teams that have been published.

May 8, 2011
davie nine":2lie1oj5 said:
MarkMatthews":2lie1oj5 said:
Ade the green":2lie1oj5 said:
MarkMatthews":2lie1oj5 said:
And no they don't include cup games. Alex has scored 5 goals this week and has only played in 9 games.

Mark, slightly off topic but, do you know what has happened to Billy Craske? Is he injured?

I watched the U18 game v Portsmouth at Home Park and I thought that he was outstanding; he was captain for that game and was, in my opinion, the best player on the pitch. Quick, strong and skilful.

I have tried to follow reports of SWPL and U18 games since then but have not seen his name in the teams that have been published.

He is currently not playing due to injury.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Next 2 games for the Argyle SWPL team

Friday 6th of October 2017

Plymouth Argyle v Plymouth Parkway 1st v 2nd

Monday 9th of October 2017

Sticker v Plymouth Argyle

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
HC Green":3f9lf34i said:
davie nine":3f9lf34i said:
MarkMatthews":3f9lf34i said:
Ade the green":3f9lf34i said:
MarkMatthews":3f9lf34i said:

He is currently not playing due to injury.
Thanks, HC Green.