Wimbledon predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wimbledon predictions

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Wombles 2 - 0 Argyle NIL FC

Another battling, run around like headless chickens game, with the team selection and formation asking further questions over DA's management.

How long can he survive with this winless streak never ending ? JB time to man up and do something, even the dreaded vote of confidence would be welcomed over the deafening silence about our hopeless predicament

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Their CF looked very dangerous vs Rotherham on Tuesday and I can see him causing mayhem this afternoon. And for that reason, I'm out. 3-0 loss. :cry:

Oct 24, 2013
moles40":3hisng10 said:
Not the greatest record against the dons ,but a bit more confidence in the team now.we can nick this 0-1

Away att 640

Away attendance should be our full allocation of 743, seeing as it sold out. 1-1 for me.

Feb 17, 2017
Can see an argyle win 0-1 second half goal from Carey wombles not having the quality of Blackburn or shrews to come back

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
samjones":huf38umx said:

Another battling, run around like headless chickens game, with the team selection and formation asking further questions over DA's management.

How long can he survive with this winless streak never ending ? JB time to man up and do something, even the dreaded vote of confidence would be welcomed over the deafening silence about our hopeless predicament

No words are needed.

Mar 5, 2008
Neilz5419":dximbx2o said:
Can see an argyle win 0-1 second half goal from Carey wombles not having the quality of Blackburn or shrews to come back

Can you let me have the lottery numbers for tonight? :greensmile:

Feb 17, 2017
Jockop":2d0ll7sr said:
Neilz5419":2d0ll7sr said:

Can you let me have the lottery numbers for tonight? :greensmile:

Wouldn’t want to split the winnings maybe next week

Feb 17, 2017
PL2 3DQ":3gin6x5t said:
samjones":3gin6x5t said:

No words are needed.

Completely agree PL2 can’t stand the negativity hopefully he might disappear for a few weeks in a hole somewhere

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Neilz5419":jscpjwjc said:
PL2 3DQ":jscpjwjc said:
samjones":jscpjwjc said:

No words are needed.

Completely agree PL2 can’t stand the negativity hopefully he might disappear for a few weeks in a hole somewhere

What winless streak?? :think:

:thumbs: :scarf: