Who do we want as our new Manager | Page 57 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we want as our new Manager

JannerinCardiff

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ
โ™ฃ๏ธ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Ryan Giggs?

He got Wales playing some attractive football and would raise our profile, hopefully attracting better players.

I'm certain he'd not pass the 'no d**khead policy', but who am I to judge.

You've got to be kidding ? :oops:

Welsh fans here don't even want Giggs as their national team manager.

JannerinCardiff

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ
โ™ฃ๏ธ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Stop trolling Belham, try and come up with a constructive suggestion rather than trying to find fault with others. You failed the greens no- know head test.

Monty - Thought you'd inadvertently put a 'w' in instead of a 'b' there, but having looked at it again ... using a 'w' is also appropriate I'd say.. ;)

Mexijan1

๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ
โœ… Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
James Milner player/coach for me think he will have a great career in management and knows the English game inside out. His little black book is bulging and well respected in the game.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
James Milner player/coach for me think he will have a great career in management and knows the English game inside out. His little black book is bulging and well respected in the game.
I have nothing against James Milner at all. In fact he is to be highly admired as the successful archetypal professional footballer who has lasted at the top of his profession by a generation. I would take issue with your contention that he has a bulging little black book with names that would jump at the chance of coming to Argyle. He will know Premiership players inside out but we are not able to 'fish in that pond' as we cannot afford the permit! Sad, but true.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
See Barnsley have sacked the manager again Duff and Paul Cook in the running this summer seems to be a competitive manager market already Sunderland Watford Barnsley Birmingham possibly already

Sep 6, 2006
Grant McCann on course to win his 10th game on the trot at Doncaster virtually guaranteed play offs after big injury list previous championship and league 1 experience with Hull and Peterborough could be an interesting option
Beat me to it. And scoring goals for fun.

Sep 6, 2006
The more I look at his record the more it's Grant McCann for me. He'll probably take Donny up in the play offs and if we go down obviously that would be a stretch to attract him.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I just can't see the club going for an experienced old head (like Nigel Pearson), so with that being said Iโ€™m liking the sound of Mike Williamson. Plenty of experience for his age (albeit at a lower level). He was at Gateshead for 4 years and did a cracking job for them, heโ€™s now doing well at MK Dons. Expansive football. Talks well. It would be a similar appointment to Swansea going for Luke Williams.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2022
Few interesting name, most of which would have been mentioned already no doubt..

Des Buckingham
Michael Skubala
Tiernan Lynch
Michael Goodwin
Nickolas Usai
Luis Carrion

Wouldn't mind any of these being considered

• Haha
Reactions: Drake

JannerinCardiff

โ™ฃ๏ธ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Grant McCann , fits our model , right age ,has experience and his stats are good .

I'm thinking that too.

McCann is known to play an attacking brand of football and also is an individual that promotes youth where possible - surely has to be 2 ticks in the box for the model we are developing at Argyle.

Interesting that his favoured formations involve 4 at the back, with either 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 his preference.

Doesn't hurt either that he'd like to play in Green being a Northern Irish lad.

I wouldn't be disappointed if Grant McCann were to be unveiled to us in June.