Who do we want as our new Manager | Page 73 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we want as our new Manager

Who do you want as the new manager?

• Johannes Hoff Thorup

Votes: 78 29.3%
  • Anthony Barry

Votes: 28 10.5%
  • Paul Heckingbottom

Votes: 31 11.7%
  • Nigel Pearson

Votes: 19 7.1%
  • Michael Skubala

Votes: 47 17.7%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Alex Neil

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Gareth Ainsworth

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Gary Rowett

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 38 14.3%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2018
It's already been pointed out by others earlier but why on earth would a World Cup semi finalist consider a Championship/League 1 role?

He'll get a very well paid job in the Saudi league when he wants to leave Morocco.
Because as he has stated on more than one occasion, the English leagues excited him, and the opportunity to manage one would me a big personal milestone achieved.

Reactions: NLG

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Reactions: MustardEagle
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Because as he has stated on more than one occasion, the English leagues excited him, and the opportunity to manage one would me a big personal milestone achieved.
He did an interview in April last year where he said he wants to manage in the Premier League, or in France or in Spain. Not sure about the many times, and certainly didn't express interest in managing in the Championship.

May 28, 2015
Apparently will still hasn’t got the best of attitudes when his teams have lost games which they have done a fair bit of recently! Not sure that would go down too well after foster. I haven’t closely followed him don’t don’t know how much truth there is in it, I get it shows passion and at 31 it’s probably still some immaturity for someone in that role. But something I feel he personally will need to work on to make it to the top if true

Oct 10, 2018
He did an interview in April last year where he said he wants to manage in the Premier League, or in France or in Spain. Not sure about the many times, and certainly didn't express interest in managing in the Championship.
best you check your sources, in Sports france in June 18th 2023, he stated one day I would love to coach in the English leagues, I have managed in France but I need a new experience.