Who do we want as our new Manager | Page 67 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Who do we want as our new Manager

Who do you want as the new manager?

• Johannes Hoff Thorup

Votes: 83 27.9%
  • Anthony Barry

Votes: 34 11.4%
  • Paul Heckingbottom

Votes: 36 12.1%
  • Nigel Pearson

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Michael Skubala

Votes: 49 16.4%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Alex Neil

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Gareth Ainsworth

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Gary Rowett

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Someone else

Votes: 44 14.8%
  • David Wagner

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Will Still

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
Feb 10, 2024
Why are the below candidates not credible? I’m not having a go, I’m interested.

Michael Skubala (Lincoln)
Mike Williamson (MK Dons)
Steven Naismith (Hearts)
Des Buckingham (Oxford)

All 4 would be probably be attainable if we stay up and all 4 are doing well at their respective clubs.
Mike Williamson odds cut short today he the favourite for the Barnsley job

Reactions: Graham Clark

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I think our new manager have already been chosen along whith his assistent ,no one mentioned on this site. thats all Im saying
You either know or you don't, my hunch is, you don't

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Do not know the new managers name his assistants first name begins with B cant say any more as not yet anounced but could be next week
I await posters guessing at the B names lol

Aug 30, 2006
George Elokobi has proved he knows a thing or two! Although if we should get relegated Graham Coughlan would be my next wager.

Sep 3, 2011
If Wednesday go down, you can see someone like Stoke going for their manager. The QPR manager may also be in high demand in the summer. I think we’ll be looking in lower leagues. Williams from Notts County was a good pick up by Swansea (he also used to be their coach) . I still think Michael Duff has a profile to match us and probably a point to prove too.
Michael Duff second favourite for the Gills job, behind Ainsworth

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I reckon if we go down, we will be going for something along the lines of Lee Johnson with Darren Way as assistant. Darren knows the club and will adapt and blood the youth players and LJ gets another stab at an EFL job. Just a hunch.....
Absolutely no way Johnson and Way. Nor Anthony Barry if we get relegated. I'm sure his sights are set higher than League 1.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Ainsworth and Gillingham would fit like a glove.
They would I agree and with a decent budget which Gillingham have we could be locking horns with him again in 12 months time.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I reckon if we go down, we will be going for something along the lines of Lee Johnson with Darren Way as assistant. Darren knows the club and will adapt and blood the youth players and LJ gets another stab at an EFL job. Just a hunch.....

Wouldn’t have to worry about a season ticket waiting list if Lee Johnson got the job.

Jan 27, 2006
Do not know the new managers name his assistants first name begins with B cant say any more as not yet anounced but could be next week
I gave a sigh of relief in that it would mean the assistant isn't Ronnie Jepson. Then I remembered Kevin Blackwell... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: