whingeing janner | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

whingeing janner

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I meant supporters. There are PASOTI members who have expressed a hope on here that they see Argyle have at least one season there before their days end. They wouldn't get a monetary gain from but they still have a desire for it to happen.

Apr 12, 2016
Personally I'm not bothered if Argyle don't get there and would be happy to settle for Championship football. There is something about the Premiership these days that is just difficult to stomach.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Since I Was 33":2ewkpvxc said:
Personally I'm not bothered if Argyle don't get there and would be happy to settle for Championship football. There is something about the Premiership these days that is just difficult to stomach.

I will admit, before Palace got promotion from the Championship I had similar discern over the Premier League. Now I love it and will be gutted to be relegated. My only frustration is the lack of games some months. Just having three games in both October & November this season did my head in.

N

NorfolkGreen

Clarke_B":1cd6k2lm said:
NorfolkGreen":1cd6k2lm said:
I don't get this obsession with people only being able to support the team where they live.

I don't get this obsession of people supporting a team where they have no affiliation, never lived, never even visited, and have no family links to the city.

But how do you know they don't? I've never lived in Plymouth, but went to my first game in 1978 as my Dad has supported them since the 40's, I'd be disappointed if Norwich fans criticised me for not supporting them because I live here.