Watch the Donnie game at Home Park!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Watch the Donnie game at Home Park!!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":3u1trq67 said:
You tell Sonney Bradley then Pogles. :greensmile:

Well I knew we had a problem but I didn't realise the main man didn't know that the opposition had even scored against us!!
I'll tell him ... but you'll have to stand in front of me cos, ..... if I lose my temper, he could get hurt!! :oops: :whistle:

Sorry guys I haven't 'done away' all season and t'would be bad karma to start now. Is the radio commentary on Radyo Debbun? That is what I normally do for away. Got rid of Sky anyway, so: radio, three points; then England . another three points; then a drink to celebrate .. probably about .. three pints?? :stout:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Not for me thanks Si...I'll be watching in my local..

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
This pasty and a pint will have to go once the grandstand has gone upmarket.

Come early for a full English three course roast followed by La Golondrina Colombian coffee served before the bar opens in time kick-off. £35 per head.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Do they do jellied eels at Selhurst Park then LC? Being a Cockernee and all that.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
djg145":2dkxr64e said:
Will the England game be on straight after?
Yep.

The best place to watch both games is in the Tribute Legends Lounge at Home Park, which will screen both games.

Aug 15, 2008
im working but am recording it. no radio no checking phone its going to he a nightmare wait. coyg