Walsall tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Walsall tickets

A

Anonymous

ticket purchased.
driving down from Lancashire.
if anyone needs a lift drop me a PM :scarf:

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Knibbsworth":305jpfqf said:
The fact that Walsall charge children who pay on the gate £17.50 is an absolute disgrace.

You're not going to get unaccompanied under 16s at an away game so it's only the 16 & 17 year olds.

Most youngsters nowadays seem to think they're adults at 16 (or younger) so perhaps 16 & 17 year olds should be paying adult prices?

But an adult & child ticket bought from either ticket office is only £2 more than an adult ticket so hardly a disgrace.

So the moral is book in advance at Home Park or buy on the day at the Walsall box office.

Aug 5, 2016
I went to several away games at the age of 14 and 15, either on my own or with mates of the same age.

Where do you think teenagers get their money? £17.50 is a fortune when you're doing a paper round, mowing lawns and washing cars. Even the rest of the older under 18s are at colleges or doing low paid apprenticeships.

Can you explain to me the logic of not making a youngster pay £17.50, but only making them pay £2 if they are with an adult who likely has a full time job?