Today's Game of Interest | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Today's Game of Interest

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Is there an advantage to Hull winning, in that WBA have something to play for v Wednesday? Which they hopefully win, and then Hull have nothing to play for against us?

Reactions: Paul green14
Aug 4, 2011
Christ another awful ref, cov player down with a head injury and then gives a soft pen to Hull. Cov crowd outraged with this official.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
But a Coventry win tonight would bring the same pressure to bear on WBA and Norwich, and put Hull out of the reckoning.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
But a Coventry win tonight would bring the same pressure to bear on WBA and Norwich, and put Hull out of the reckoning.

Not as much, because Cov have one more game they’d have to win? So is more unlikely.

I dunno, can anyone cleverer than me tell us the best scenario, if you remove the ‘Hull having something to play for against us’ factor?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Not as much, because Cov have one more game they’d have to win? So is more unlikely.

I dunno, can anyone cleverer than me tell us the best scenario, if you remove the ‘Hull having something to play for against us’ factor?
Both still need to play Ipswich, so there's a good chance neither have anything to play for on the final day.

Reactions: twist of lime
Sep 6, 2006
And mean they have something to play for v Blackburn on Saturday. Very unfair they have to play 2 games in 6 days after the semi. After the bad luck with the offside decision. Guess they used up all their luck against us.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Coventry will still have *three games to play after tonight. If they win they will be six points shy with nine available.

But at the moment it’s looking like Hull will win. WBA and Norwich will need to win on Saturday in that case.