The Potters Fans Forum (Schumacher thread) | Page 115 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Potters Fans Forum (Schumacher thread)

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Reactions: Green 1886
Aug 4, 2011
Of course I will, not one for backtracking
Pay up buddy. Pains me to say it but only 2 or 3 of us stood up against the Schuey and Stoke laughter which was clearly far far too early and frankly cringeworthy.

Anyone wanting a painful laugh just read back through the first 20 / 25 threads of this thread and some of the bizarre posts people were making at the time.

• Unlike
Reactions: Belfast Green

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Pay up buddy. Pains me to say it but only 2 or 3 of us stood up against the Schuey and Stoke laughter which was clearly far far too early and frankly cringeworthy.

Anyone wanting a painful laugh just read back through the first 20 / 25 threads of this thread and some of the bizarre posts people were making at the time.
I will honour my bet, when I am paid I will contact Ian and let him know I have paid, he can, if he wishes, contact you to let you know I have paid my debt :)

• Applaud
Reactions: Green 1886

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003

I think you are a decent poster on here mate, but I don’t think that we should be taking cash away from a hard working argyle fan for this bet.

If he could pay it without waiting to be paid that’s cool, but surely we can agree that he should keep his cash?

Dec 31, 2022
Ivybridge

Why do you persist with this? Are you related to $$?

I wanted nothing more than $$ and Stoke to go down, its a shame it never happened, but if you think anyone here will give you a pat on the back for sticking up for the snake your wrong! We are where we are because of him!

Aug 4, 2011
Why do you persist with this? Are you related to $$?

I wanted nothing more than $$ and Stoke to go down, its a shame it never happened, but if you think anyone here will give you a pat on the back for sticking up for the snake your wrong! We are where we are because of him!
Not wanted but predicted. You were predicting he’d be gone by April, we’d relegate them at their place. There is blind optimism but come on. It’s clear how good a manager / coach he was, I just found it all very bizarre and completely cringeworthy how many on this thread were suggesting things were going to go, even claiming we had the better deal getting Foster. Have a read back through the first 30 pages, I’m not “sticking up for the snake” but I pushed back on all the ludicrous postings about him being sacked, taking Stoke down, us relegating them. A lot of egg on faces right now and will be even worse if the unthinkable happens next week

Aug 4, 2011
I think you are a decent poster on here mate, but I don’t think that we should be taking cash away from a hard working argyle fan for this bet.

If he could pay it without waiting to be paid that’s cool, but surely we can agree that he should keep his cash?
Hi Daz, in my eyes a bet is a bet and if you can put it on the table you should back it up.
But as you / Ian would be the recipients I’m happy for you to call any donation off.

Reactions: Daz

Lancastergreen

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Hi Daz, in my eyes a bet is a bet and if you can put it on the table you should back it up.
But as you / Ian would be the recipients I’m happy for you to call any donation off.
Hi green, I cannot remember how much was said to be put in the good deeds pot but whatever it is I will do it.
I'm not in a position to just pay immediately which is why I said I will do it when I get paid.
I will honour the bet, I had actually forgotten all about it as the thread disappeared and I don't often leave the main board but I don't want to be seen as someone who walks away from such things.
I only work part time delivering parcels, I get paid by the parcel not an hourly wage, so if say the amount owed it £20 I must deliver 40 parcels over the hour 😀
If the bet is higher then fine I will pay up but ask that people give me time to pay an amount each month.
I didn't actually care if Stoke would end up higher than us or not but the idea of having a reason to pay into the good deeds pot seemed a good reason to accept your proposal 😀
Unfortunately I'm not someone who can just dig out hundreds and send it to Ian, I would love to be able to join in bidding wars for shirts, or afford match tickets etc but I can't.
I could only do for example £17 towards season ticket collections, it was literally all I had in my bank at that time but sent it straight over because I've been helped numerous times, but it wasn't even enough to cover one game 😞
So, please, tell me what I owe and as soon as I'm paid i will get it sent straight to Ian, I'm glad you won your bet 😀