Strikers | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Strikers

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
And he won't have a goal scoring CF either

R

rdr123

Akinde would be a great buy! Probably could be brought for around £300k. Would surely want to step up to League 1 and is a true all round striker with strength and Pace. Would ideally suit Adams loan striker formation. The only problem is that we seem to be only interested in free transfers again.....

Feb 2, 2007
Very few clubs pay out fees to release from contract nowadays. The days when free transfer was a byword for genuinely not being able to afford to compete in the transfer market are gone, as many players and their agents clearly manage their assets contract lengths to secure top fees for themselves. Just getting free transfers does not mean we are not being competitive

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
rdr123":3j9rmit8 said:
Akinde would be a great buy! Probably could be brought for around £300k. Would surely want to step up to League 1 and is a true all round striker with strength and Pace. Would ideally suit Adams loan striker formation. The only problem is that we seem to be only interested in free transfers again.....
Barnet would probably laugh at you if you bid 300k and wave you on. They'll want around £1m.

R

rdr123

Argy1e":qgodp63b said:
rdr123":qgodp63b said:
Barnet would probably laugh at you if you bid 300k and wave you on. They'll want around £1m.

I suppose maybe I was a little optimistic on the valuation! Haha. Are any clubs actually interested in signing him?

May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
rdr123":1ksxpyxo said:
Argy1e":1ksxpyxo said:
rdr123":1ksxpyxo said:

I suppose maybe I was a little optimistic on the valuation! Haha. Are any clubs actually interested in signing him?

I doubt it at the £1 million valuation. The only people who would be able to sign him at that price would be championship clubs and I doubt many of them would want to buy him. I think Barnet have priced him about of move, unless he is happy there of course.

R

rdr123

Will have to look for some out of contract players, I heard Berbatov was looking for a club.....haha