Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 27 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
What a crappy weekend cars gone into safe mode waiting to see what that's going cost me, bike blew a fork seal 150 quid down the drain and Argyle cuffed and stuffed.

• Sad
Reactions: Cornishman
Mar 21, 2013
Pathetic performance. I can handle losing but we haven’t even given it a go.
Every time we lose you claim it’s the worst we‘ve ever played, we must be at the point where we’re just lying down on the floor it’s been ’worse’ then the previous ‘worst ever’ performance, you’re incredibly reactionary. I’m not saying people can’t be disappointed or frustrated with loses, I’m annoyed & switching off football till next week (cheeky check of the Wednesday result tomorrow) but some of the comments from some towards our players are pretty pathetic. Football club loses game during relegation battle shocker!! Be disappointed & moan, cool, but some comments are very sad & childish.

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Close! Nowhere near it. We will need to rely on other teams now. Just can’t see us getting any more points this season.
Huddersfield have to win their last 2 to pass us, which means (as it stands) Birmingham could only get to 49 having to beat Norwich on the last day.
Blackburn game is big one, they need to beat Wednesday.

Reactions: vibratingspider
Dec 23, 2005
Once the goal went in against us - It was Curtains! - I knew Schumacher was going to play both our old boys - they usually do play well against us. Just hope Rotherham can beat the Brummie's

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
I know we wont want to hear it but Schuey showed that he is a very good coach. His in game management is excellent and he stopped us playing. We literally could not get out of our half and we ended up so stretched out and run ragged. It was a reminder of what we did to other teams under him.

Hard to find many positives from today except we have 2 games left and hopefully we can scrape through because we look out on our legs and with Forshaw probably injured we look short of quality.

Reactions: Drake
Mar 4, 2004
There might three teams worse than us this season(says a little prayer) but next season I fear for us without some investment. Miles off what is required today.

Reactions: vibratingspider

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Why ain’t no one mentioning QPR? They play Preston later and are currently 1 point behind us

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
SS and his coaches still have all the Argyle player data in their heads. They know each of our player’s individual strengths and weakenesses and won all the 1:1s. Randell, Bali, MW especially all hassled out of it.

Maybe it was a mistake to play more or less SS’s Argyle team for that reason. Should have started with more newcomers - Matty at least. SS made five changes to nullify us and it worked.

Jun 28, 2006
Plymouth
Wow.

Thank god Foster did go, and we certainly don’t need a miracle to survive.
Perhaps, but the point which you conveniently avoided was that this bunch wanted a return to attacking front foot football. I saw zero evidence of that today.