Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 22 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Mar 4, 2004
We're created almost nothing in this half which is a worry for the MIllwall game. That leaves the crowding dragging us over the line on the last day. We're second best all over the pitch in this one so far. I'm not seeing how we sneak a goal in this game sadly.

ELG

Sep 14, 2021
Well, would prefer to be us than Huddersfield tonight.

Let's hope Blackburn do the business tomorrow.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Agree with this and we have a shape issue as a result. The gap to Hardie is ridiculous, even the two or three in behind him. Our central midfield sits on too deep and this happens more often when Houghton is playing. Might also be a hangover from the Foster era - hard habit to break.
Looked up as I wrote that - we had 6 players in our half with possession of the ball. They had 1. We’re losing 2-0.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Finger pointing is not going to change the result of the game
Sometimes you have to put your hand up & say the opponents have been better than us on all fronts
We could play till midnight & still not score

This. Stoke are better than us on paper, and everything has clicked for them on top of that.

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
Kneejeeker. I take it you were expecting play offs this season 🤦

Absolutely not. I expected us to finish 20th and be in a relegation battle, I just didn't expect us to be so timid whilst battling.

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Schuey knows us get in our face, press high and physical and we struggle. Millwall will do the same.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Well, would prefer to be us than Huddersfield tonight.

Let's hope Blackburn do the business tomorrow.

And Preston tonight