Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

May 16, 2016
I don’t understand why we are letting them run at us, with no tackles going in. For the first 20 we were making some inroads of our own but they have taken charge of midfield and we are offering nothing.
They made sure we'd back out of challenges early on. Rough- housed us up, Ref with an ithchy Yellow finger and the tactic worked.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
4-2-3-1 second half. Move Galloway to LB

Mumba and Bundu off

Devine and Wright on
Getting a lot of stick for this. 😂😂

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
I don’t understand why we are letting them run at us, with no tackles going in. For the first 20 we were making some inroads of our own but they have taken charge of midfield and we are offering nothing.

Forshaw?

Dec 3, 2005
Yes when they hit the post, Galloway just stood off him.

Reactions: mil511

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Half time team talk…..two words…..Derby County. 2-0 down at HT. A similar feel that the game had been even but somehow we were two down. Nothing to lose now. Play like there is no tomorrow. Get one, and they’ll bottle it. Their crowd will twitch, and Delilah will certainly lose her smile. Keep believing...next goal….
Sorry mate. But we were actually playing well in that game!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016