Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke v Argyle MatchDay Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
How on earth can we defend like we did against Leicester then defend like absolute amateurs now? Absolutely shocking. Not happy at all

Different sides though, Stoke are way more direct and aggressive.

Mar 4, 2004
Too much emotion not enough calm, bound to help them and not us. Forshaw going off a big blow. We need a barnstoming second half now

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It was all going well up to the 40 minute mark and then we folded.
Galloway uncharacteristically poor with his distribution and Joe for all his effort looking a League 1 player.
Two well taken goals but we haven't helped ourselves as Stoke just don't do scoring twice at home.
I cannot see any way back from this now but live in hope.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
At 30 mins I was going to say good game, evenly matched. Lost our way in the last 10-15 and have it all to do now.

Reactions: East DevonGreen

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Different sides though, Stoke are way more direct and aggressive.
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about organisation, tracking the player, concentration. The direct approach is irrelevant in this case. Galloway looks like he has already moved in FFS. Worst half for him in an Argyle shirt IMO

Reactions: Beyton Green
Dec 30, 2020
Have I missed a red card? They’ve been walking through us unchallenged so easily it’s hard to believe both teams have the same number of players. The timing of the goals is a sickener but probably a fair reflection of the game.

Reactions: Mark Smith