Still waiting on : - | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Still waiting on : -

Who do you think will stay?

• Reuben Reid

Votes: 47 23.4%
  • Kelvin Mellor

Votes: 67 33.3%
  • Curtis Nelson

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • Carl McHugh

Votes: 115 57.2%
  • Vincent Dorel

Votes: 164 81.6%
  • Ryan Brunt

Votes: 187 93.0%
  • Tyler Harvey

Votes: 119 59.2%
  • Ben Purrington

Votes: 177 88.1%

• Total voters
P

Positively Green

Surely DA cannot wait for players to make up their minds any longer. They either sign or he replaces them. Unless the budget is there for numerous additional salaries?

Aug 10, 2014
Is it midnight tonight that contracts expire and players become free agents. Once they haven't agreed a contract by midnight, does it also mean they can't resign after that time?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Molton green 1989":26tnfcp8 said:
Is it midnight tonight that contracts expire and players become free agents. Once they haven't agreed a contract by midnight, does it also mean they can't resign after that time?

Well I imagine that the Club can leave an offer 'on the table' for them to sign.

DA might 'do a Gove' and decide there is a better player out there who wants to sign for us!! :scarf:

Jun 18, 2015
Im surprised someone like Dorel hasnt signed yet as I wouldnt expect lots of teams racing for his signature. Dont the players return to Pre Season training tomorrow maybe a couple will sign their contracts when they turn up to the start of Pre Season training just a thought.

Feb 28, 2016
Greenford":38lhmqzk said:
Im surprised someone like Dorel hasnt signed yet as I wouldnt expect lots of teams racing for his signature. Dont the players return to Pre Season training tomorrow maybe a couple will sign their contracts when they turn up to the start of Pre Season training just a thought.

Dorel might not want to remain in England maybe? I don't know just speculating.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Northern Ireland goalkeeper, Michael McGovern's contract with Hamilton Academicals has expired if Dorel is not interested.

May 14, 2015
Kent, UK
davie nine":1p4q0o2i said:
Northern Ireland goalkeeper, Michael McGovern's contract with Hamilton Academicals has expired if Dorel is not interested.
He'd be too good to have on the bench with McCormick starting and I can't imagine McCormick being dropped.

Mar 9, 2011
Listening to AW interviews with the new signings, Connor Smith was asked (towards the end) whether he knew Graham Carey - to which he basically replied no but knows of his abilities - then he followed this up by saying, "I do know Carl McHugh, though" ... my immediate thought on hearing this was wondering if he had just slipped up a bit and given the game away that Carl is staying with us?? It certainly gave me the impression that it could well be that he'll be with us again ... or maybe it was just my imagination running away with me and I'm just willing it to be that he's signed on :lol:

Whatever's happening with the remaining players, we should hear news of this soon (tomorrow, hopefully).

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Seen a lot of people assume players are off because they've not heard anything. Some might have let the club know they intend to sign, but might have been out of Plymouth. Tomorrow's the first day back at training so it's very possible a player could have agreed to sign on his first day back.