Sonny Bradley > Leeds? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley > Leeds?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Green90":3e1a40un said:
Argy1e":3e1a40un said:
X Isle":3e1a40un said:
If he's Dutch then English would be no problem to him.
What makes you say that?

Like many European countries, Dutch education implements reasonable provision of English language.
I don't doubt that a lot of Dutch people can speak very good English, but that doesn't match up with my experiences in the Netherlands.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Ade the green":22m28zjn said:
So if i have this correct, Leeds have bought a Dutch player from an Italian club and farmed him out to a Spanish club to learn English?
I don't know why they'd send a 24 year old new signing out on loan elsewhere otherwise. It sounds stupid when you put it like that, but I don't see any other suggestions as to why they might have done it being put forward.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Ade the green":nd65dzir said:
So if i have this correct, Leeds have bought a Dutch player from an Italian club and farmed him out to a Spanish club to learn English?

Not only that Ade but a DEFENDER to boot and not from any club...Juventus!

Now, I may be a tad behind the 8 ball here but why the flying fid would LUFC buy a player, for a position that they want to fill, and then send him out on loan...so that they can sign Bradley!

Really?

Do some of you lot just sit around looking for sh!t to make up?

Unbelievable some of the garbage that gets posted he sometimes!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Andy_S":g26nta2i said:
Now, I may be a tad behind the 8 ball here but why the flying fid would LUFC buy a player, for a position that they want to fill, and then send him out on loan...so that they can sign Bradley!

Really?

Do some of you lot just sit around looking for sh!t to make up?

Unbelievable some of the garbage that gets posted he sometimes!
Yes some of the posts on here are unbelievable. You're saying that people have said they've loaned him out to sign Bradley and that just hasn't happened. Not one of the comments since Leeds signed Ouasim Bouy has mentioned Bradley to Leeds.

Apr 30, 2017
Was watching Derby Sunderland tonight and throughout the game especially second half Richard Keogh had massive similarities to Sonny. If any club is looking for a player like Keogh, many won't look much further then Sonny unfortunately.

Oct 24, 2013
Leeds have signed Cameron Borthwick-Johnson, a young defender from Man Utd, on a season long loan. Think that puts to an end any rumoured interest in Sonny, not that I'm convinced there was any in the first place.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
lyndhurst green":2cb0sdl1 said:
Leeds have signed Cameron Borthwick-Johnson, a young defender from Man Utd, on a season long loan. Think that puts to an end any rumoured interest in Sonny, not that I'm convinced there was any in the first place.
Borthwick-Jackson's a left back.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Argy1e":2rq3xog9 said:
lyndhurst green":2rq3xog9 said:

Looks like he can play both.

Elegant on the ball but a strong tackler, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson can play in a couple of positions in the back four. He also been tried in a holding role in midfield, but looks most at home as a left-footed centre-back or on the left side of defence.

Oct 24, 2013
Emu":v3dh77hh said:
Argy1e":v3dh77hh said:
lyndhurst green":v3dh77hh said:

Looks like he can play both.

Elegant on the ball but a strong tackler, Cameron Borthwick-Jackson can play in a couple of positions in the back four. He also been tried in a holding role in midfield, but looks most at home as a left-footed centre-back or on the left side of defence.

Very poetic Emu!