scottish football is a joke | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

scottish football is a joke

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
cheshiregreen":royudsq7 said:
Hard for anyone to claim tonight has been positive for Scottish football.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40475647

One of the Old Firm beaten by Luxembourg's minnows

Yep, that's about as bad as it gets....they finished FOURTH in the Luxembourg national league!! People used to say that Celtic and Rangers should join the English Premiership, but on current statuses I think Celtic are perhaps a lower Championship/Upper L1 team, and Rangers...well....mid table L2?

May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
jespafc":1o6xstkm said:
cheshiregreen":1o6xstkm said:
Hard for anyone to claim tonight has been positive for Scottish football.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40475647

One of the Old Firm beaten by Luxembourg's minnows

Yep, that's about as bad as it gets....they finished FOURTH in the Luxembourg national league!! People used to say that Celtic and Rangers should join the English Premiership, but on current statuses I think Celtic are perhaps a lower Championship/Upper L1 team, and Rangers...well....mid table L2?
Celtic are top Championship/lower Prem. They do have a good squad and are much better than the following pack. Rangers are recruiting pretty well which makes the result in the Europa League even more surprising. I would say Rangers could compete in the championship...just. This result is one of the lowest ebbs of Scottish football and I doubt it will be repeated.

One thing that Rangers need to do is get rid of Kenny Miller! A waste of space now.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
they'd only scored once in europe before this match.if dereks going anywhere it'll be rangers.squeaky bum time in three months i think.

A

andyr1963

Rangers out of Europe in August would normally be quite a big story, but out in the beginning of JULY :lol: :funny: