Score predictions v Norwich City | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Norwich City

Jan 11, 2016
1-0 Argyle.

After Ian Foster is sent to the stands for waving a copy of the Racing Post at Ashley Barnes, Argyle regroup, slowly they put all thoughts of the England coaching manual of passing sideways and backwards from their minds, remember that xGs are not actually as valuable as real life Gs, score a lucky breakaway goal and hold on for dear life. A smash and grab for the ages in the Fine City (they then lose to Bristol because its Argyle).
I was about to post very much the same - 3 points from the two games would be moving in the right direction - while it would be morale boosting to win at Norwich, if it's going to be 3 points from the two matches then a win at Home Park, hopefully in style, would settle the crowd, restore confidence and set things up nicely for the run-in. So here goes for Norwich 3 Argyle 1, Argyle 3 Bristol City 0.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Taking into account recovering from illness/injury and late arrivals from international duty I think Fosnip will go for ...

Cooper
Pleggy, Scarr, Gibson.
Sorinola, Houghton, Randell, Miller.
Whittaker, Bundu.
Hardie.

But if Fosnip think Phillips or Galloway are ready Scarr will miss out.

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastergreen

JadePilgrim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Aug 7, 2012
I'm not sure, I don't think it's going to be the drubbing we're preparing ourselves for. We could score.. with a header.

Feb 14, 2022
3-0 or 3-1 Norwich

Cooper
Pleggy, Phillips, Gibson.
Sorinola, Forshaw, Randell, Miller.
Whittaker, Bundu.
Hardie.

Depending on whether he wants to roll the dice, I wonder if he may switch to 4-4-1-1 (4-2-3-1 in possession?) to try and link the midfield to the front a bit better whilst remaining solid at the back. As he seems set on a back 3, I doubt it will happen but maybe something like this:

Cooper
Sorinola Phillips Gibson Sousa
Bundu Forshaw Randell Miller
Whittaker
Hardie

Becoming this when in possession:

Cooper
Sorinola Phillips Gibson Sousa
Forshaw Randell
Bundu Whittaker Miller
Hardie

Reactions: Paul green14

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Sneaky 1-0 to start the weekend off with a bang.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
This is going to be nothing short of difficult, no matter who Foster assigns to play or which formation and tactics.
It's been a tough time for him and the players and despite my opinion on Foster, I will be fully supporting him until the final whistle of the season.
However, this is a defeat in the waiting and could be heavy...

4-0 Norwich
This is a wind up isn't it? I thought you were the cheerleader for the Foster out brigade.

I'm going 4-0 too. To Argyle. :)

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
This is a wind up isn't it? I thought you were the cheerleader for the Foster out brigade.

I'm going 4-0 too. To Argyle. :)
I am 100% get him out of this club but I am 100% behind the players being supported, so to do this we should be showing up in numbers and singing in support, you don't have to like the guy but clearly booing him and singing negative songs about his style of football during a match isn't going to change the chairman's mind.
Hopefully I have explained myself enough, I am not trying to be double standard just realistic to the position we find ourselves in.

Dec 26, 2022
I am 100% get him out of this club but I am 100% behind the players being supported, so to do this we should be showing up in numbers and singing in support, you don't have to like the guy but clearly booing him and singing negative songs about his style of football during a match isn't going to change the chairman's mind.
Hopefully I have explained myself enough, I am not trying to be double standard just realistic to the position we find ourselves in.
3-1 to Norwich. OG for us late on...

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Norwich 4- Argyle 0