Score predictions v Millwall | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Score predictions v Millwall

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Listening to Nance & Joe's interviews the boys will probably do an Argyle
Disappointment from last week to be flipped on its head & they will be at it from minute 1
Tired bodies & minds to be overtaken by pure adrenaline for 90 plus minutes
As Joe alluded to in his interview " the boys know what is at stake "

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Millwall 1 Argyle 0.

I’m just struggling to see where our goals are coming from. We’ve only scored 3 in our last 5 games (and one of those was an OG).

The final day will be a real nail biter.

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
2-0 defeat sadly.

I'm, however, clutching to what @greenpilled said around responding to a bad performance and that maybe we "got that out our system" at Stoke.

Unless we keep it to 0-0 then we simply have to score first. Neil Harris has got them playing again, three home wins on the spin I think

Apr 11, 2023
I'm going for at least a draw so 0-1 win or 0-0. It's not based on tactics but the following and in no particular order:
1) They don't score many goals (ranked 21st in league) and are due a bad result (haven't won 4 in a row since Feb of 2022/23 season)
2) Argyle's forwards have to score soon
3) We've got more to play for
4) The team knows they can grind out a result if they play to max. levels i.e. Leicester
5) We can't play as bad as we did against Stoke and the players will be up for it
6) Forshaw has made a miracle recovery so anything is possible!

Reactions: MustardEagle

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Well it's clear from these predictions that we all feel really low, after last weekend. On the basis that football changes incredibly quickly and we were all high after the Leicester game after feeling low post-QPR, I will go for a win...

Incredibly nervy 1-0.

Oct 14, 2015
I’m just hoping it’s still on our own hands come final day. Hull, hopefully, will be out the play off picture by then so a home win to secure our safety…