Player HD changes to iFollow (merged x4) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Player HD changes to iFollow (merged x4)

May 16, 2016
Bit of a bother if you have a ST and spend time away. Would be good if they could provide a pay per view service.

Still a good development for overseas IP address users though.

Apr 3, 2006
Botley, Soton.
My Argyle World annual subscription ran out on the 30th April.

I may be being a bit thick but it seems that I can't re register until the 9th May. {I have looked at my account and it is not clear from that if I can renew my Direct Debit now.}

I have sent three different e-mails to ifollow but as yet had no reply.

If the situation stays the same then it means that I will not be able to listen to the match on Saturday, I am not too concerned over this as I will be watching the Doncaster game on Sky, but feel that due to the importance of the last game some common sense should have been used.

I just wonder if anyone else is in the same situation please? :mad: :mad:

argylebob":7pzcqdv1 said:

I may be being a bit thick but it seems that I can't re register until the 9th May. {I have looked at my account and it is not clear from that if I can renew my Direct Debit now.}

If the situation stays the same then it means that I will not be able to listen to the match on Saturday, I am not too concerned over this as I will be watching the Doncaster game on Sky, but feel that due to the importance of the last game some common sense should have been used.

Mine ran out a couple of weeks ago. I spoke to the held desk, and they said I could renew monthly which would take us through to the last game of the season.

What I'm going to love about this is for every midweek game, I'm going to take my laptop to my local sports bar, plug it in to one of the big screens, and sit there in my own booth watching my team while all the glory hunters watch the premier league singing songs they've only ever heard on TV.

I wonder if there'll be commentary too, or just the sound of the "crowd"?

Kenny Pester

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Oct 17, 2006
Cattedown, Plymouth.
Bermudian Green":1gjhgp8i said:
What I'm going to love about this is for every midweek game, I'm going to take my laptop to my local sports bar, plug it in to one of the big screens, and sit there in my own booth watching my team while all the glory hunters watch the premier league singing songs they've only ever heard on TV.

They could in theory sync local radio commentary to the game to provide a source of comms?

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Kenny Pester":1bu30qwp said:
Bermudian Green":1bu30qwp said:

They could in theory sync local radio commentary to the game to provide a source of comms?

What about for the 75 minutes each game they're talking about anything other than the football?

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
PlymOdi":1tvolupi said:
Kenny Pester":1tvolupi said:
Bermudian Green":1tvolupi said:

What about for the 75 minutes each game they're talking about anything other than the football?
That was almost the case when dear old Sparksy was commentating (not that I minded) but recent commentaries have much more tightly followed the action on the pitch.

Apr 3, 2006
Botley, Soton.
Bermudian Green":3vfn2vtc said:
argylebob":3vfn2vtc said:

Mine ran out a couple of weeks ago. I spoke to the held desk, and they said I could renew monthly which would take us through to the last game of the season.

Thanks for reply,still no reply to e-mails, will wait and see what transpires in the next few days. Feel Argyle will need to win tomorrow,fingers crossed.