Our responsibility | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Our responsibility

Oct 24, 2013
Balham_Green":m0lwgw8s said:
Bristol Rich":m0lwgw8s said:
lyndhurst green":m0lwgw8s said:
Bristol Rich":m0lwgw8s said:
Well somebody looks sanctimous green tint now.

Reread the first paragraph of my post and have a word with yourself. Pick your time ffs. Un-fricking believable.

No you need to pipe down and stop lecturing fans on how to behave.

:clap: Do you really expect there to be no bickering and moaning after that type of performance? Fans fault was it?.

Have I said that anywhere?

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":1sn8vbe1 said:
Bristol Rich":1sn8vbe1 said:
lyndhurst green":1sn8vbe1 said:
Bristol Rich":1sn8vbe1 said:

Reread the first paragraph of my post and have a word with yourself. Pick your time ffs. Un-fricking believable.

No you need to pipe down and stop lecturing fans on how to behave. Your post was sanctimonious crap.

That is your opinion. Others didn’t share it. No need for personal digs. Thought all views on here were supposed to be given a modicum of respect.

Your whole post was a massive dig. You must all be super positive fans like me.

Oct 24, 2013
Bristol Rich":14mco8pa said:
lyndhurst green":14mco8pa said:
lyndhurst green":14mco8pa said:

No you need to pipe down and stop lecturing fans on how to behave. Your post was sanctimonious crap.

That is your opinion. Others didn’t share it. No need for personal digs. Thought all views on here were supposed to be given a modicum of respect.

Again, your opinion. Not one shared by others. Funny how you didn’t post any of this yesterday. Figure out who you are really mad with please.

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":3ca1k31q said:
Bristol Rich":3ca1k31q said:

Again, your opinion. Not one shared by others. Funny how you didn’t post any of this yesterday. Figure out who you are really mad with please.

Not shared by all but agreed with by some.

You are telling us we shouldn't all be negative, well maybe those of us who you thought were being negative actually had a point. I didn't read this post till today when it looks even more out of touch.

Oct 24, 2013
Bristol Rich":10tfpckl said:
Your post was sanctimonious crap.

Your whole post was a massive dig. You must all be super positive fans like me.[/quote]

Again, your opinion. Not one shared by others. Funny how you didn’t post any of this yesterday. Figure out who you are really mad with please.[/quote]

You are telling us we shouldn't all be negative, well maybe those of us who you thought were being negative actually had a point. I didn't read this post till today when it looks even more out of touch.[/quote]

Yes, not everyone agrees with my opinion and that is fine. I objected to being called a green tint because I’m not and my opinion being called ‘sanctimonious crap’ is both disrespectful and doing you no favours.

You are lashing out at me because you are frustrated with today, as am I. I am not going to defend today’s performance, because I can’t. Now, perhaps you can stop picking at me and focus your frustration with all things Argyle elsewhere.

May 1, 2011
lyndhurst green":3h4a19us said:
Bristol Rich":3h4a19us said:
Your post was sanctimonious crap.

Again, your opinion. Not one shared by others. Funny how you didn’t post any of this yesterday. Figure out who you are really mad with please.[/quote]

You are telling us we shouldn't all be negative, well maybe those of us who you thought were being negative actually had a point. I didn't read this post till today when it looks even more out of touch.[/quote]

Yes, not everyone agrees with my opinion and that is fine. I objected to being called a green tiny, because I’m not and my opinion being called ‘sanctimonious crap’ is both disrespectful and doing you no favours.

You are lashing out at me because you are frustrated with today, as am I. I am not going to defend today’s performance, because I can’t. Now, perhaps you can stop picking at me and focus your frustration with all things Argyle elsewhere.[/quote]

I'm not picking on you, I just don't see why you would start a chat saying it's our responsibility. I don't think you did yourself any favours by telling fans what they must do.

Oct 24, 2013
But you didn’t say that Bristol R. You disrespected the entire notion of the post by personally insulting me and my opinion.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
There's no question the summer accumulation has been spectacularly cr@p..Would any other club have signed Aaron Taylor-Fletcher?! (board?!)
However Adams' approach to this season, one of stubborn refusal to attack the opposition from the start of the game, has been a disaster. To my mind his position is untenable

Sep 6, 2006
up_the_line":253ayklb said:
There's no question the summer accumulation has been spectacularly cr@p..Would any other club have signed Aaron Taylor-Fletcher?! (board?!)
However Adams' approach to this season, one of stubborn refusal to attack the opposition from the start of the game, has been a disaster. To my mind his position is untenable

We certainly attacked at Peterborough. And took the game to Scunthorpe too.