Open training next Tuesday | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Open training next Tuesday

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
No, only a height limit Paul.

You're far too tall. :greensmile:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Take Harry along Paul.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i have just been looking at the photographs on the twitter feed on the right hand side of pasoti.what a brilliant public relations exercise this clearly has been.i am certain we will be promoted.well done argyle. :clap:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
HC Green":26pk25jc said:
David Fox was absent from the training session today.

Not having a go at you HC, but this is possibly the very reason why Managers don't like opening up training sessions.

You'd be amazed how protective they all are about such information getting out.

Apr 4, 2015
great PR by and for the club, my youngest and I thoroughly enjoyed it and the players spent an age after the session signing autographs and posing for photos etc for what was a really good turnout housed in the lyndy. Was good to see Nadir for first time and DA gave a very nice talk halfway through. Nice one Argyle, cheers.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Keepitgreen":gcq6xgab said:
Pogleswoody":gcq6xgab said:
Stan":gcq6xgab said:
Knarf Reprah":gcq6xgab said:
Stan":gcq6xgab said:
Of course it is aimed at the kids during the summer holidays(and those accompanying them obviously). Hope it's not spoiled by the dormant or the wrinklies, decent weather is forecast, your garden/allotment needs you :greensmile:

"

Sigh.......

Double sigh...

Ho Hum have to drag the boy along. He won't like it, probably wail a bit and pout but he is only 31 so will have to do what he's told!
I take it you haven't got an allotment? :lol:

No mate, just a smallholding :oops:

Mar 29, 2017
Was a fantastic day, the Mrs took our kids along and they loved it. Really impressed with the work the Community team do, from the Roadshows to the tournaments on the pitch and Matchday Magic, etc, they really seem to have things sorted.

The only trick I think they possibly missed is some kind of incentive for attending the game this weekend; perhaps handed out vouchers for half price tickets or something along those lines.

Apr 4, 2015
PAFCMatt84":39py5joz said:
Was a fantastic day, the Mrs took our kids along and they loved it. Really impressed with the work the Community team do, from the Roadshows to the tournaments on the pitch and Matchday Magic, etc, they really seem to have things sorted.

The only trick I think they possibly missed is some kind of incentive for attending the game this weekend; perhaps handed out vouchers for half price tickets or something along those lines.
I think there must already be some sort of promotion regarding tickets for Saturdays game as my youngest and I along with 13 others have been given some freebies for the game in the family stand through my boys football team that he plays for. Saying that Im not sure if his team were given them by argyle or if they were bought .

Feb 24, 2008
freddie2greens":2tmn0b5s said:
PAFCMatt84":2tmn0b5s said:

I think there must already be some sort of promotion regarding tickets for Saturdays game as my youngest and I along with 13 others have been given some freebies for the game in the family stand through my boys football team that he plays for. Saying that Im not sure if his team were given them by argyle or if they were bought .

The DJM give 3 team's 15 tickets per home game.