Norwich City v Argyle - the build up | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Norwich City v Argyle - the build up

Who will win?

• The Canaries

Votes: 82 54.3%
  • The Pilgrims

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • I'll take a draw

Votes: 53 35.1%

• Total voters
Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
The inference was 'until I turned up and had to play WBA, you (weird thing to say about the team he manages) only beat rubbish teams'. What other interpretation could there be? Ergo our 'great night' against Norwich was against an inferior team...ergo we'll beat them 4-0... can't wait
4-0 would be quite a surprise all round, I believe 🤣

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
COYG - three points today would be memorable all right. And you just never know.

All the best to all the GA and give the boys a shout for all of us who can't be there.

Jul 12, 2016
I can’t remember another time when it has been so difficult to predict what Argyle will do. Our inconsistency means anything could happen. Heart hopes we get a result today, head says no chance.

May 16, 2016
Let's not forget the guys who've been away on International duty will be fatigued and not had much, if any, time in the way of preparation for this game.

Foster gave an example of the logistics in his press conference of Galloway flying back via Ethiopia (?) and not arriving in the UK until 0600 yesterday (Thursday) then meeting up with the rest of the squad in Norwich.

Not ideal circumstances in the build up to a run of such important games.

Dec 17, 2016
The international break will have given the players time to reset and clear their minds.
Our run of late has dented confidence, but deep down we are not a bad side. We have a couple of points over those more under-pressure clubs below us. We have superior goal difference. These are valuable positives for the players to take heart from and allow them to grasp the nettle for the run-in. They should draw a line under the past and steel themselves going forward. Their fate is in their own hands. Do the basics right, play with renewed confidence and the performances we all want will come, starting from this game at Norwich. Most are expecting us to lose, including Norwich I suspect, so what a time to surprise everybody with a backs against the wall, battling performance. Send out a firm message that we ain't going nowhere, we worked hard to reach the Championship and we ain't going down without a fight. Come on your Greens! Give it all you got!!