New Players | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Players

Dec 5, 2011
Fair enough Mole, I saw him on trial at Southprt in the summer and he just didn't offer anything.

Maybe it was a confidence issue?

The paranoia onthis forum is rife!

Oct 4, 2010
tigertony":2zlpl8gs said:
Hungarian striker Tamas Priskin has left Ipswich Town by mutual consent. The player scored nine goals in 35 starts for Town since joining from Watford in 2009.

Where's he going then???

Some obscure Russian outpost, for a probably obscene amount of money..BTW, MK franchise showing interest in Rowe.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Mole":3jaafu5e said:
Jon L":3jaafu5e said:
I posted earlier in the thread and got shot down, but these players are not playing league football for a reason

One of the players mentioned has signed for League One Scunthorpe (Jennings), one of the players has joined top of the table Fleetwood and will be in the League next season (Crowther), one of the players has joined West Ham (Ruddock), one of the players is currently on trial at Newcastle Utd (Prior), one of the other players has had a recent trial at Swansea (Williams) and one of the others is on the radar of Burton Albion manager Peschisolido (Wes York).

All of the rest are now being closely monitored and followed by football league, and in some cases, premier league scouts.

Well kudos to you Mole, but if you'd actually bothered to notify the club, then it could've been: Jennings has signed for Plymouth, Crowther has signed for Plymouth, Ruddock has signed for Plymouth, Prior has signed for Plymouth, Williams has signed for Plymouth and York has signed for Plymouth.

In other words, if you're not going to tell the club about these players, then what's the point in posting them on a Plymouth forum?

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
tigertony":3bvugho6 said:
I see Swansea have released Beattie - mutuals. Trying to think if CF would know him better than just a footballer. ??
A bit too good for League 2 I feel. Someone of his physique would be ideal though.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Quick Quick Quick anyone got £51

Headline from BBC footy site

GOSSIP
Sunday's gossip column
Spurs place £150m price tag on Bale, Man Utd plot £50 bid for Modric, plus more

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Mole":12qj8jl0 said:
Jason Prior is being linked with a move to Wimbledon, a deal has reportedly been agreed.

Michael Chambers is expected to complete a move to Crystal Palace in the next day or so. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... rom-rio.do

Well kudos to you Mole, but if you'd actually bothered to notify the club, then it could've been: Prior has signed for Plymouth, and Chambers has signed for Plymouth.

In other words, if you're not going to tell the club about these players, then what's the point in posting them on a Plymouth forum?

Sorry to troll, but I'm only doing it because I strongly believe you should contact the club.

I don't understand why you haven't and it's infuriating to see you uncovering these gems but not actually doing anything about it. :banghead:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
vibratingspider":1tcazjzc said:
Mole":1tcazjzc said:
Jason Prior is being linked with a move to Wimbledon, a deal has reportedly been agreed.

Michael Chambers is expected to complete a move to Crystal Palace in the next day or so. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... rom-rio.do

Well kudos to you Mole, but if you'd actually bothered to notify the club, then it could've been: Prior has signed for Plymouth, and Chambers has signed for Plymouth.

Sorry to troll, but I'm only doing it because I strongly believe you should contact the club.

I don't understand why you haven't and it's infuriating to see you uncovering these gems but not actually doing anything about it. :banghead:

Seconded, I'd rather not here about 'the ones that got away'.

It's gutting and frustrating to say the least.

Nov 13, 2011
Underground
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but isn't your president a member of this forum? I'm sure if any info caught his eye he would pass it on or tip off your scouts and manager.

Sorry to trouble you peeps, i'll not frustrate you anymore.

All the best for the rest of the season - onwards and upwards. :scarf:

Mole, very interesting and a good read spotting future gems.mdont stop because of a few on here. I'm sure certain people in power have browsed your posts, but it seems we aren't in a position to make money transfers at the moment.

Keep up the good work, makes for interesting reading rather than the usual drivel spouted.....

A

Argyle1886

Tugboat":1lf1r0wx said:
vibratingspider":1lf1r0wx said:
Mole":1lf1r0wx said:

Yeah nice one you two! If you bothered to get off your ar#se and sent Chris 'the president' an email then maybe some of these names would come across the manager/scouts/coaches minds... Mole is simply tipping us off, he's kind enough to have done that! :banghead:

Pr*cks.

:clap:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Argyle1886":4spn7oft said:
Tugboat":4spn7oft said:
vibratingspider":4spn7oft said:
Mole":4spn7oft said:

Yeah nice one you two! If you bothered to get off your ar#se and sent Chris 'the president' an email then maybe some of these names would come across the manager/scouts/coaches minds... Mole is simply tipping us off, he's kind enough to have done that! :banghead:

Pr*cks.

:clap:

I'm sure Chris will have seen this thread. If he's seen it and passed it on then the club will be acting or not as they feel fit. If he's seen it and not passed it on the you'd have to question his judgement.

Either way, Mole doesn't need his motives questioned and you don't need to be abusive.