New Argyle Book. Free until Saturday!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Argyle Book. Free until Saturday!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
dDWq6HS.png

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
dotcomjohn":31gzo66v said:
Quick update - In my attempts to get a free copy to everyone who contributed to the book, I seem to have made it free to EVERYONE on Amazon for the next 3 days!

So, grab a freebie while you can, but PLEASE - If you get a free copy, and you enjoy it.. PLEASE leave a nice review on Amazon (on this page) - it's the only way that small self published books like mine can compete with the big boys on there!
Thanks for introducing me to the 'kindle' world. I've downloaded your book and quickly skimmed through it. Over 600 pages and I am sure it will give me several hours of interesting reading. I will certainly give it a positive review and will prepare something for any updates that you decide to add.

davie nine":3d0je8x2 said:
Thanks for introducing me to the 'kindle' world. I've downloaded your book and quickly skimmed through it. Over 600 pages and I am sure it will give me several hours of interesting reading. I will certainly give it a positive review and will prepare something for any updates that you decide to add.

Thanks Davie - that would be fab. Hope you enjoy the book!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
First time I have been in a "First Edition"