Millwall v Argyle - the build up | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall v Argyle - the build up

Who do you think will win?

• Millwall

Votes: 100 41.2%
  • Argyle

Votes: 44 18.1%
  • It will be a draw

Votes: 99 40.7%

• Total voters
Jul 12, 2016
Seeing him limping down the tunnel at Stoke last week I would be amazed if he plays any part Saturday(not doubting Argyleloyal for one minute).He looked like a man who had run his race for this season
According to Dewsnip he has been passed fit to play. Taken off against Stoke as a precautionary measure.

Sep 28, 2022
My team for Millwall would be Cooper,
Pleggy, Scarr, Galloway,
Edwards, Randell, Forshaw, Houghton, Mumba
Whitticker, Hardie. 3,5,1,1.On the bench Gibson definitely to strengthen defence and for Forshaw if he doesn't last. Then switch to 4,4,2. Coygs!!.

Reactions: Paul green14
Aug 23, 2006
Home Park
Do you think Forshaw was money wisely spent. He's eaten into a big budget for his wages. And he cant seem to stay fit
How many minutes will he last this time?!
Do you think Forshaw was money wisely spent this is in to everyone. He's eaten into a big budget for his wages. And he cant seem to stay fit for long. I get he's got bags if experience but he's always injured.

Last edited:

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
We knew what we were getting when we signed him
Hopefully he will stay on the pitch longer this Saturday

stevo22

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 25, 2024
I went to that fixture. One of the more intimidating games I’ve been to. Skinheads selling NF literature outside and kids as young as 6 telling the away fans to F off. I started off in the home end but quickly reckoned that was a bad idea and got myself into a very sparsely populated away end. With five minutes to go Millwall were 1 up as I recall needing to win to go up, and the coppers came round in the away end to tell us that if Argyle equalised , we were not getting out of the away end for our own safety . I decided to leave before the end and miss the chance to see a possible Sir Tommy milestone goal, deciding my own life was worth more. It’s the only time I’ve actually run away from a game, all the way to New Cross station! Day of the Bradford fire disaster, if I recall, which was all the ( tragic ) news on the train on my way back home.
Might be confusing us with chelsea , the nf werent welcome at millwall by the massive majority and were told wwhere to go when trying to recruit at the den , your as safe at millwall as you anywhere else these days , throw in the fact that every wall fan i know wants you to stay up as well , at your ground earlier this season you were all over us for half hour and thought we goingvto get beat comfortably but as the game wore on you seem to run out of ideas and once we got in front never felt to worried , we are safe now so pressure is off but since the return of neil harris our home form is 4 wins and a draw in 5 games and not one goal conceded from open play, teams are where they are for a reason but what i saw earlier im surprised you are where you are you looked better thanbthat

Reactions: Frank the Phone

stevo22

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 25, 2024
Might be confusing us with chelsea , the nf werent welcome at millwall by the massive majority and were told wwhere to go when trying to recruit at the den , your as safe at millwall as you anywhere else these days , throw in the fact that every wall fan i know wants you to stay up as well , at your ground earlier this season you were all over us for half hour and thought we goingvto get beat comfortably but as the game wore on you seem to run out of ideas and once we got in front never felt to worried , we are safe now so pressure is off but since the return of neil harris our home form is 4 wins and a draw in 5 games and not one goal conceded from open play, teams are where they are for a reason but what i saw earlier im surprised you are where you are you looked better thanbthat
Always enjoyed going to plymouth hope we still can season , safe journey to all those coming ,

Oct 9, 2023
My team for Millwall would be Cooper,
Pleggy, Scarr, Galloway,
Edwards, Randell, Forshaw, Houghton, Mumba
Whitticker, Hardie. 3,5,1,1.On the bench Gibson definitely to strengthen defence and for Forshaw if he doesn't last. Then switch to 4,4,2. Coygs!!.
Yes, that's a very solid team.

But, possibly Gibson in for me,
even on the right as two footed and physical also in a 3-5-2
with Forshaw as playmaker:

Cooper
Gibson Scarr Galloway
Edwards. Mumba
. Randell. Houghton
Forshaw

Whittaker
Bundu

However, we could also play
4-4-2 to match Millwall who often
play 4-4-2.

Cooper
Edwards. Scarr Gibson. Galloway

Sorinola. Forshaw Houghton Mumba

Whittaker. Bundu

In that team, Mumba and Sorinola would have to cover a lot of ground helping the full backs and attacking with dangerous crosses and shots etc..

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Nance said Forshaw had trained today.

Sounds as though he hadn't been risked earlier in week.

Do we take a potential risk and start him or bring him off bench for last 20?
Start him and get as many minutes as we can. Bringing him on as a sub is a risk, if he breaks down we could end up with 10 players.