Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall tickets on sale (now sold out)

Apr 15, 2024
The demand is probably. It’s the logistics of segregation I’m thinking…..I suppose they could filter home fans into that stand via the ones to the sides 🤷‍♂️ all seems a tad difficult for a team supposedly “on the beach”

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
The Omens are NOT great for this game for me....

Last visit to the Den (with Argyle, i've been to two other random games since) was April 1998. Mick Jones era.

not sure why I didnt go to some of the games when we were last in the championship, was living in Southampton at the time.

That year:
  • We got relegated (gulp)
  • Were third bottom (gulp, *IF* we did go down then you'd think third bottom would be it)
  • We went down on 49 points (gulp)
  • Millwall finished that season on 55 points and 7th bottom. This season - 9th bottom and on 53 points
maybe I should just give someone my ticket? :-/

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
There are some more tickets available online for season ticket and evergreen holders. Argyle have tweeted it from the academy account as opposed to the main one in error, so you might not see it.

IMG_0867.jpeg

Millwall

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 25, 2024
Supposition at it's best.
As it's the last home game of the season, there will undoubtedly be a pitch invasion at full time. The club will announce over the tannoy not to, but people will still go on.
It's much easier to police with away fans in the top tier only. Had this been a few weeks ago, I'm sure you would have had both tiers, plenty of other teams with no rivalries to us have had both.
We did try a mixed and segregated bottom tier on our 1st home game v Bristol City as it was a celebration / commemoration of our late and amazing chairman John Berylson - It didn't end too well so I doubt that will be happening again soon.

Apr 8, 2014
If anyone has anyone who’s dropped out today I’m looking for 2 tickets. Can meet London Bridge

Dunkeld Green

✅ Evergreen
Jan 4, 2006
Inver, Dunkeld
Somebody now unable to make the match and 1 adult ticket is available, just a donation into the good deeds fund required.
Collection will be from the club collection point
Dave
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ticket now gone with donation to the PASOTI good deeds fund

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2008
Was their Today and now can see why they never sold the Lower Tier. What a Bunch of Prime Plums the Millwall Fans were at the End. They would have ran a mile if Argyle Fans of Yesteryear who liked a bit of Slap & Tickle took them up on their offer. Kids with their Phones giving it the Big One 🙄