Matchday Moments with Visit Plymouth - Charlton Athletic | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday Moments with Visit Plymouth - Charlton Athletic

Oct 31, 2015
Well done Charlie superb as ever

I prefer the input of the commentary as I never hear what the radio commentator says so well done for changing it up slightly(dont listen to the moaning minies).

Some of the Charlton fans liked it as well. Good on you mate

G

Greenskin

rsp4":212r5a0n said:

I prefer the input of the commentary as I never hear what the radio commentator says so well done for changing it up slightly(dont listen to the moaning minies).

It isn't a question of being a moaning Minnie. Different people have different opinions and mine and a few others happened to disagree with yours, in exactly the same way as opinions differ on players, music, politics or whatever. The vast majority of people who made critical observations about the addition of the commentary would also agree that Matchday moments has been an excellent addition to the Argyle scene over the past few years and are not in anyway seeking to denigrate it, just to express an opinion about the new addition-entirely up to Mr Rose whether or not he acts on them.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Are those custom converse available in the club shop?, only ones ive seen are are online at £150

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Thanks Charlie, MMs are always great. I too though wasn't that keen on the commentary or, especially, the choice of music. But that's my personal choice. I personally think that not having commentary sets it aside from it being match highlights, in a good way.

This is meant to be a constructive comment and by no means a criticism.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Fantastic Charlie; and for what its worth I liked the commentary.

M

Monkey Nuts

Greenskin":2fcpmn2w said:
rsp4":2fcpmn2w said:

It isn't a question of being a moaning Minnie. Different people have different opinions and mine and a few others happened to disagree with yours, in exactly the same way as opinions differ on players, music, politics or whatever. The vast majority of people who made critical observations about the addition of the commentary would also agree that Matchday moments has been an excellent addition to the Argyle scene over the past few years and are not in anyway seeking to denigrate it, just to express an opinion about the new addition-entirely up to Mr Rose whether or not he acts on them.
Completely agree. Not really a fan of the added commentary, but it doesn't change the fact that Matchday Moments is a great thing to have!!

Oct 31, 2015
Greenskin":3iv0f0b2 said:
rsp4":3iv0f0b2 said:

Blimey chill pill needed :) Thats me told