Match Day Thread (Gillingham @ H) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match Day Thread (Gillingham @ H)

Jul 28, 2017
One if the teams near the bottom of the table will not be playing today,Bury's game at Gigg Lane against AFC Wimbledon is postponed.

A

andyr1963

X Isle":2m6r5cef said:
Usually there's either expectation or hope.

Both are in short supply today :sad:

Yes a win is vital, not losing is an absolute minimum. But the prospect of defeat, and a grinding joyless defeat at that, is all too real.

COYG's.

Geddon there Pasoti's antidote to GreenArmy1984 :lol:

Home win, wanted, required, achievable

1-0 COYG

IF we are to "turn the corner" and strive for survival then I suggest this IS the one to do it ?

Sooner or later, a compelling win is due ?

Sooner or later, goals MUST come ?

Sooner or later, EVERYONE must be happy ?

Sooner or later, the bottom of League 2 will be a memory ?

Sooner or.........................................................

COYG

Make TODAY a GREEN DAY !

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Apr 4, 2015
I believe we have to win today, anything else is a disaster for all the reasons listed previously but most importantly for us....the fans. We have been there all season giving them our all and I believe it is now the teams turn to pull their sleeves up and fight for it and give us something back. Im sick of the crappy boring football we are producing and now I want something to change....TODAY. If the team don't get a result today then Adams has to go or home park will be like a ghost town over the xmas fixtures. I, like everyone else here will be getting 100% behind them but I am absolutely fed up of getting fa back. Cmon Argyle give us something to shout about, get 3 points, move off the bottom of the table and give us something to look forward to over xmas and beyond.

Apr 5, 2008
Hope Adams gets the team to play like they did against Bradford

Yes I know we lost ,but look at the chances we created because the team were instructed to go for it,not sit back etc.City would have been thrashed on another occasion.

Anyway 3-0 Argyle IF we set up the same today.

Come on the greens

:scarf: :thumbs: :scarf: :thumbs:

BlueinPL20

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Oct 14, 2016
It is going to cost too much to get rid of him. There are 4 worse teams in this division, you will survive! Calm down!

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
BlueinPL20":1nd1dj4z said:
It is going to cost too much to get rid of him. There are 4 worse teams in this division, you will survive! Calm down!

It will cost a lot more in lost revenues. players wanting to leave etc. if he leads us back to lge 2 !!

Jan 7, 2013
BlueinPL20":3evzvqyg said:
The second sentence is spot on but it's bloody hard work telling some of our lot that!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
DQnBX9VXcAEVVwj.jpg:small

Songo'o on the bench ?

4-3-3

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Songo'o must be carrying an injury otherwise he would be surely starting instead of on the bench but Carey will give us more creativity in midfield.

Ciftci and Sarcevic not in the squad, they must be injured.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Blissett back in squad Ciftci not included - he must be on way.

edit - just seen PL2 post 're Sarcevic - another one who I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't at the club at end January.

Oct 31, 2015
Songo surely injured! Our player of the season on the bench. Goid to see Taylor starting and Jake back in his normal decision.

COYGs