Martin Gritton (co-commentator) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Martin Gritton (co-commentator)

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
oddball":30oe0g7l said:
much prefer Drew Savage and Chris Errington...Gritts didn't really say enough nor did Ross Heaton...in fact when Southend scored I thought it was Argyle

Unlike you to be so contrary oddball! ;)

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Emu.....I just think Drew Savage is a better commentator than Ross Heaton and Chris Errington is a much better co commentator than Martin Gritton...in fact very surprised by the BBC's choice today....there you go....

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Yep Gritton is knowledgeable and comes across very pro Argyle

Jan 3, 2013
First time I've heard the lad......thought he was excellent.....the commentator with him actually commentated too!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Penlee":1898ntzq said:
Yep Gritton is knowledgeable and comes across very pro Argyle
Well he was a pro footballer and before that a school teacher, so he has the attributes to be a successful contributor. I can remember him playing for Porthleven.

My thoughts have been well documented on here relating to the "class act" of what was Messrs. Sparks and Errington compared to the "classless wannabees" of drummers, past players and hangers-on !!

When I first heard Martin Gritton, I was very pleasantly surprised.

Heard him twice this season now and thought he has been excellent.

Be happy for him to continue but please do not discard Mr Errington, who is the best !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
oddball":2d66ky8i said:
much prefer Drew Savage and Chris Errington...Gritts didn't really say enough nor did Ross Heaton...in fact when Southend scored I thought it was Argyle

It was sadly. :oops:

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Savage and Errington for me, too, although Gritts was good yesterday. I never minded Steve Davey, especially when he used "bad language" :)

Call me picky but what's this with Sonny being pronounced as if it rhymes with Ronnie?
The iFollow commentator did it too. Unless that is indeed how you say it?

Not as annoying as Macormack or Sarkovik, though.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Mike Greening":xjkqmgcx said:
oddball":xjkqmgcx said:

It was sadly. :oops:
That is a good spot!

Feb 18, 2016
I think he's pretty good, not sure how long he's been co-commentating but if, as I suspect, he's fairly new to the role then he needs to be given time to blossom, at least he hasn't got a squeaky high pitched voice.

Jan 27, 2012
My mate knew him when he played for Porthleven. Apparently a decent bloke, not an attitude like some of these footballers have- even at a local level.