Manager's Press Conference - today | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Manager's Press Conference - today

Aug 2, 2011
Given the impossibility of accessing the Erald site from an ipad without page reloading and endless ads was there anything of significance said?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Presto":3bq46aho said:
Given the impossibility of accessing the Erald site from an ipad without page reloading and endless ads was there anything of significance said?

Good Question. It must be the inly Press conference at Argyle that has passed without ant report or comments on PASOTI. On the other hand are we sure one took place?

May 8, 2011
There is a video of part of an interview with Adams on the Herald website talking about Carey and Sawyer re-signing.
i believe the 8 new players were also interviewed.
Probably the rest of the interviews will be put out on the Herald website over the next few days.

Jul 29, 2010
I would expect a video on the bagel, seems odd that only the Herald would run something. The video of DA wasn't from a press conference as far as I could see, just a one on one interview snippet.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
HC Green":1pngyhlp said:
There is a video of part of an interview with Adams on the Herald website talking about Carey and Sawyer re-signing.
i believe the 8 new players were also interviewed.
Probably the rest of the interviews will be put out on the Herald website over the next few days.

It's interesting that Adams played the signing of Carey with a straight bat. He spoke of Carey and Sawyer returning in equal measure, it's good to see Adams treating all players the same.

It's a shame a commercial publication gets the videos and interviews out first which means the club website (and source of income) loses out. I suppose it's down to resources and time.